Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I ordered mine in late September and am starting to see some order numbers and dates beyond mine (even those ordered in early October) with build dates. I figure that has something to do with trim level and color? I ordered a Premium AWD/ER...hoping I see a build date email soon, as I figure I should be closer to front of the line at this point...
Sponsored

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I ordered 9/22/2020 I am looking to get into a mach-e by February my lease ends on my subaru crosstrek 12/21 ordered a infinite blue premium grey interior awd sr
I ordered my Black Premium AWD/ER on 9/24/2020. No production date yet, but I am seeing some orders from early October (with order numbers higher than mine) with build dates. I'm hoping we are at/near the front of the line now...

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
My car (row #347 on your tracking table) just had it's modem go active (My Ford Pass app is now inviting me to connect to the car). The tracking site still hasn't flipped the status to show a production date yet ... but my guess is that it's not far behind at this point.

rafpug

First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 -| Mach E, EX, RWD, Star White
Country flag
My car (row #347 on your tracking table) just had it's modem go active (My Ford Pass app is now inviting me to connect to the car). The tracking site still hasn't flipped the status to show a production date yet ... but my guess is that it's not far behind at this point.
I’m getting the exactly the same. And hey I’m line 346 and same building week!

getting closer and closer!

noflipping

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium 4X, Focus Electric
Country flag
My AWD ER is scheduled for next week (12/20) and my window sticker came alive yesterday. Here's hoping!!!

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I spoke with the dealer again today. My car's Primary status is 'In production' but Secondary status is 'Produced' (As of Dec 15). I still don't see that status reflected on the trackers ... but that puts my car 8 days behind the projected day. But at least it is built.

Now ... awaiting shipment.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I submitted a change to my order (row 347). Car is now 'produced' as of 12/16/2020 (original production date was expected on 12/7).

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
My AWD ER is scheduled for next week (12/20) and my window sticker came alive yesterday. Here's hoping!!!
Same for me. 12/20 Build Week SR RWD Premium and Window Sticker shows a date of 12/16

thesky

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I was able to add my VIN to FordPass online today. Vehicle now appears in the Android App.

mmiratsky

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, F150, Toyota Camry, '68 Mercury Cougar
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Order M07D submitted to be added to the tracker. The dealer told us a production date of 1/4/21, though that date is not reflected on the ford order tracking website.

Last edited:

rafpug

First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 -| Mach E, EX, RWD, Star White
Country flag
So ford.com still says mine is will be build week of 12/6 which already pass. I already have my window sticker and the app shows my Mach E. But if i go to the ford tracker website, says it will be built on 12/16 and says "in production" and right below it says "scheduled for production".

weird lol.

Pbaran

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Escape, 2006 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Fordtracker tech shows my production date has changed from blanks to 12/18/2020.
Sponsored