First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Funny Build Week Update...
Ordered 2/15/21, this is supposed to be my build week. When I refreshed my order status page on Ford.com I get:
build-month-wrong.png

If that's true, I should receive my Mach-E before I ordered it, the week of 2/7-2/14 !

I think someone made a typo and put a '1' where a '5' should have been, so I'm assuming build date of 5/24/21
That is happening a lot lately. There's something going on with their system. A bunch of us with 7/12/21 build dates now show 1/12/21. :-O

Baz.W.

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E SR RWD
Occupation
Production Manager
Country flag
To be honest all they told me is that this is the date the dealer gave them, they haven't sent the dealer info to me to be able to check it out myself. I am not expecting it until August but we will see. If I get any more information I will post an update.
I have now finally got my VIN number, but when I add it to the tracker I get a message saying “can’t retrieve this VIN”
any suggestions?
I have tried using different browsers.

Mach80MME

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition/MME on Order
Country flag
Hello all,
1st post, great board, appreciate all the information. Order is in.
5/11/2021 South FL
Premium RWD ER
Space White

Question: Ordered on 5/11/21, "Accepted by Dealer" and showing "Order in Progress". Is this the normal progression at this point (5/25)? I understand the build date is long off, might have a red Christmas bow when delivered :p
Thanks!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] For Mustang Mach E 2
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] For Mustang Mach E

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Hello all,
1st post, great board, appreciate all the information. Order is in.
5/11/2021 South FL
Premium RWD ER
Space White

Question: Ordered on 5/11/21, "Accepted by Dealer" and showing "Order in Progress". Is this the normal progression at this point (5/25)? I understand the build date is long off, might have a red Christmas bow when delivered :p
Thanks!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] For Mustang Mach E
I’m still at that stage and ordered mine in February

mannir2

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, Expedition, MachE (soon), Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

added my info

Mach80MME

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition/MME on Order
Country flag
I ordered in January and was stuck at that stage for 12 weeks. Some have waited less. Some much longer.
Thanks Larry and SEA, just wanted to make sure "Order in Progress" wasn't some endless loop and not plodding along as normal.

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Funny Build Week Update...
Ordered 2/15/21, this is supposed to be my build week. When I refreshed my order status page on Ford.com I get:

If that's true, I should receive my Mach-E before I ordered it, the week of 2/7-2/14 !

I think someone made a typo and put a '1' where a '5' should have been, so I'm assuming build date of 5/24/21
Or the typo could be the year.. ?

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
I have now finally got my VIN number, but when I add it to the tracker I get a message saying “can’t retrieve this VIN”
any suggestions?
I have tried using different browsers.
Have you tried this page?

That's what I've had to rely on. I've been watching it constantly since my May 17 build date (ordered 12.31.20), for a ship date....
The estimated "END" (delivery?) date of June 28 is interesting. Really curious as to whether that will hold. Thus far it has only slipped 2 days.

Baz.W.

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E SR RWD
Occupation
Production Manager
Country flag
Have you tried this page?

That's what I've had to rely on. I've been watching it constantly since my May 17 build date (ordered 12.31.20), for a ship date....
The estimated "END" (delivery?) date of June 28 is interesting. Really curious as to whether that will hold. Thus far it has only slipped 2 days.
Thanks GrisGris, I put the VIN in and the window sticker has not yet been released - apparently.

AdamGilles12

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mach E Premium All-Wheel Drive
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Country flag
Are there really people who ordered in 2020 who have not received yet? Or did they just not update their page?

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
Are there really people who ordered in 2020 who have not received yet? Or did they just not update their page?
*raises hand*

Yes, it was 12.31.20, but technically 2020.

And, I'd update for my build date of May 17, but I can't get the update request page to load.
Sponsored