jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I think they are moving faster right now...my Build date says 9/27 but as of yesterday I have a window sticker that specifically says 9/20/21 on the customer order field...not sure if that's build date or what.... I was under the assumption window sticker didn't show up until production was at least started.
I have a 9/27 build date also and just received my window sticker yesterday. My sticker says 9/22/21 so my assumption was that it's simply the date the window sticker was generated. I like your idea better, though.
Sponsored

friendswithdave

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf, 2021 MME Rt 1 on order
Country flag
Submitted my order number - order date 9/20 for Rt 1. My crystal clear crystal ball says I will receive the car on.... April 25, 2022. Anyone else want to guess? Winner gets a free picture of my car!

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
Please interpret. :)
Well, my understanding is that the term "balanced out" applies to situations where something will no longer be offered. The reasons for something balancing out may include an allotment has been reached, a design has changed and the older version or option number is being discontinued, or maybe they ran out of a particular paint color. :)

comet

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E (ordered), Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Retired Aerospace
Country flag
I finally received a production date for my Premium Rapid Red RWD Extended Range today. Ordered on 5/20/21 with an estimated production date of 11/22/21. So it looks like my car will be just under the wire for model year 2021 but it will most likely be delivered in 2022. Does anyone have a crystal ball on what the tax credit consequences will be with a 2022 delivery?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
<snip>
Does anyone have a crystal ball on what the tax credit consequences will be with a 2022 delivery?
The tax credit will apply to your 2022 taxes if your purchase contract is dated 2022. You will not be able to take advantage of the tax credit until you file your 2022 taxes in 2023.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
I finally received a production date for my Premium Rapid Red RWD Extended Range today. Ordered on 5/20/21 with an estimated production date of 11/22/21. So it looks like my car will be just under the wire for model year 2021 but it will most likely be delivered in 2022. Does anyone have a crystal ball on what the tax credit consequences will be with a 2022 delivery?
Was there a computer update today on production dates. I just looked (again) on ford.com still stuck at Order in process. Wondering if I need to order a 22 as backup..

SnatrapS99

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1 RWD DMG named "Tango"
Occupation
I work for SpongeBob.
Country flag
So I both love and hate this chart. I love that I can look and see when people ordered and see how their MME is moving along in the process to help give me an idea about mine. But I hate how random the progress is. Taking away those that entered their original order date and never updated anything else, some people ordered early in the year and just now got their build dates/VINs and others. ordered last month and practically have their MME already... There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason on Ford's side for how one's MME moves along in the process. Ugh!

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
Same for me. Ordered 5/21 and just saw update for production week of 11/22. Premium ER AWD Star White. I’m in shock.

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
Form Update submitted
Order 5/21
Build week 11/22
Premium AWD ER Space White
Same for me. Ordered 5/21 and just saw update for production week of 11/22. Premium ER AWD Star White. I’m in shock.
i mean Space White

KHwlc317

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
Hang in there, you should be getting close! My MME order was placed 5/4/21 and Ford picked up my order 10 days ago. Should have a vin and approximate delivery date in the next few weeks.
Mine now shows scheduled for production week of 11/17/2021. At least some progress.
Anybody have any ideas about timing from production week to actual delivery to the dealer?
Wondering if it will be produced as a 2021 or 2022?

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
Mine now shows scheduled for production week of 11/17/2021. At least some progress.
Anybody have any ideas about timing from production week to actual delivery to the dealer?
Wondering if it will be produced as a 2021 or 2022?
Seems like your next milestone will be "built". My GT (ordered 4/28) had a production week of 8/16, a production date of 8/19, then finally got built a month later on 9/20. It shipped out the next day 9/21 and is estimated to be at the dealer between 10/27 and 11/2. So the time from my production week to dealer delivery will be about 2 1/2 months if the numbers hold.

Not sure if that will mean yours will be a '22 - you'll know when you get your VIN as the model year is the 10th digit (M is '21).

Vaughan

First Name
Vaughan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius, mach-e premium
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Vaughan added his order to the list
Sponsored