Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
Updated my info as I received mine on Friday.

Ordered 10/27/2021
Built 1/27/2022
Received 3/18/2022
DMG GT(no BC or pano roof)
Sponsored

csnash22

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Attorney
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

In.

probertc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Country flag
Ordered - 11/8/21
Mustang Mach-E PREMIUM Extended Range Battery - eAWD

Just Received:

A change in your 2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium order.

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT YOUR ORDER
Craig,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.​

BDRider

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Is there a way to sort the information? Would like to see the information by ordered date.

RobertR

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid and a MME GTPE on order
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just submitted my order information. I chose Infinite Blue from the colors list but I actually ordered ICED BLUE METALLIC, which wasn't an option in your list.
Thanks

P65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Ice White Ed AWD ER premium
Country flag
I wonder if the tracking list table need another Model: Ice White Edition or White edition, as it is a special AWD ER star white with TP2

BlueStang22

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Grabber Blue Mustang Mach-E Select
Submitted! Ordered a Select AWD in Grabber Blue, complete with comfort/tech package. ??

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 3CCC9355-C006-4E0E-9D60-CDC9105D7819

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Welcome to the MME world. Now you have to wait a bit to have it in your driveway.
Mine has turned a year old. Lots of fun driving mine. Lots of looks. It is still rare to see around......yet.!!!!
Lots of challenges. The ICE brethren, some of them, still haven't accepted OR don't know the potential of the MME until they get to see it raw on the streets. I only have the Premium but I give them runs for their money spend on their modified ICE Mustangs. Couple days ago I was flunked by a Raptor F150 and a GT Mustang. We slowly pulled away from a traffic light but I sensed what was going on.
So......I floored it. Electric Ponies came to life instantly. Yes I pulled away but had to let go when I saw 90mph as my ground speed.
As I have said before, I have acquired couple side effects. My right foot twitches at the stop lights and my face has a permanent deformity of SMILING constantly.
Patience and good luck with your MMEs.

ricksta6

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
Just added my info - 2022 Select in Grabber Blue with eAWD ordered on 3/7/22 with comfort/tech package

brb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Why aren't all of the colors available in the list of colors for the Order Submission Form?

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Just submitted mine. 2022 Premium ext battery. Iced Blue Silver Metallic. Entered as infinate blue due to no Iced choice.
Ordered 11/30/2021. Nothing further.
Sponsored