Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Can you add column for Final Price paid ?
Yes. Once we near delivery we’ll want to add delivery dates and final price.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I'm in guys, Premium Extended Range AWD Iconic Silver from SC
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] Screenshot_20200628-123805_Chrome

Keithp

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf SV
Occupation
QA tech
Country flag
For those that have ordered did you reach a final price on paper before placing the order? Also do you have to begin making payments right away or can you make your 1st payment after you take delivery of the Mach E? Hopefully noone agreed to pay any ADM!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
For those that have ordered did you reach a final price on paper before placing the order? Also do you have to begin making payments right away or can you make your 1st payment after you take delivery of the Mach E? Hopefully noone agreed to pay any ADM!
No payments, no financing, just the depost $$.

No payments until the car is delivered "late 2020" and financing is worked out with the dealer.

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Frontier Ford, Santa Clara, CA
Order#: 10007653
Order Date: 6/27/2020
Country/State: USA (CA)
Color: Iconic Silver
Trim & Drivetrain: Premium AWD
Range: Extended

dwhatch2

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
dwhatch2 10005535 June 27, 2020 USA (AZ) Space White Premium RWD Extended

MattG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Crosstrek, Lotus Elise, Jeep Wrangler LJ
Country flag
Order #10007131
date 6/28
infinite blue
premium, awd, exrended range
USA (CO)

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
I am surprised that out of the 79 entries listed here, there are only 3 Select Trims posted.

Granted this is a pretty small sample of only 79 out of the 20,000 initial year N.A. production, but
if the trend continues the Selects will be well under a 1,000 deliveries of this production.

The Premium Trims are at an overwhelming 80% of the choices --- kind of amazing that even with
all the craziness occurring in the country now --- most want to order a car with all the bells and whistles despite the additional cost.

The First Edition Trim sample is at about 15% which would be about 3,000 deliveries for the N.A. market.
The FE numbers may also be influenced by Ford stopping reservations for it in N.A. after just a couple of weeks last Nov.

Last edited:

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I'm in guys, Premium Extended Range AWD Iconic Silver from SC
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] Screenshot_20200628-123805_Chrome
Interesting your dealer made you drop $1,000 as a deposit. Most have only paid $500. Guess it goes to the cost of the vehicle in the end, so not such a huge deal....unless you decide you don’t want the car down the road. Then you’re out the $1,000 deposit.

slypaka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
My dealer seems to be a little more in the know than yours, since they’re the ones that called to tell me to place an order on the “26th”. However, when I placed my order yesterday (27th), it says “sent to dealer for them to accept”. I emailed my dealer and he said “we received your reservation, you’ll get an email from Ford on the 30th with all the information”. I have no idea what he’s talking about and I’m a little worried.
I’ll be calling tomorrow to ask again, I called yesterday and today and the sales manager that knows apparently is not in on the weekends smh.
Sponsored