Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Order 10074xxx placed today. Premium, RWD, Standard battery, star white, San Diego, CA.

Honhme

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity PHEV; 2018 Ioniq EV
Occupation
State employee
Country flag
I'll have to wait until December to get my GT order on this list, but I'm very excited to see it start to get populated with the rest of you.
In fact, I'm already looking forward to this tracker needing to be updated with additional columns for dates tracking: scheduled for production, built, shipped, and delivered.
I got the order info sent to me, but my lease on my car (that the MachE will be replacing) doesn't end until April/May 2021. I was worried about placing the order too soon, having the car arrive and then paying on two vehicles. I have reserved the Select - standard range - Infinite Blue. I had thought that the Select deliveries were not coming until sometime next year. Any thoughts? Thanks

Grux40

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium RWD Ext. Range - Infinite Blue
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
Grux 40 - 10073317 - June 29th, 2020 - USA (OH) - Infinite Blue - Premium RWD - Extended

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I got the order info sent to me, but my lease on my car (that the MachE will be replacing) doesn't end until April/May 2021. I was worried about placing the order too soon, having the car arrive and then paying on two vehicles. I have reserved the Select - standard range - Infinite Blue. I had thought that the Select deliveries were not coming until sometime next year. Any thoughts? Thanks
Change it to a GT :cool:

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Interesting your dealer made you drop $1,000 as a deposit. Most have only paid $500. Guess it goes to the cost of the vehicle in the end, so not such a huge deal....unless you decide you don’t want the car down the road. Then you’re out the $1,000 deposit.
Yeah I agree, but I'm kinda over stressing out about it at the moment.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Unfortunately, all I can say is that the Select is probably the hardest of all deliveries to speculate on. We know FE will come out earliest, with Premiums phased in, hopefully, at the end of this year also. We expect GTs to start in late summer '21.
But I think the Select is really a crap shoot depending on when they start phasing that in and what your place in line is. If you do have a very late reservation, it may be safe to assume that your Select won't deliver until late spring or early summer. Otherwise, if you have an early reservation it could be anywhere from end of this year through next summer.
My recommendation would be to wait until close to the 12/31 deadline to convert to order if you're really worried about the car coming too early. If you don't order until 12/27 for example, it's unlikely that you'll get the vehicle before March (unless it's prebuilt).

pstroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE FE 21 Bronco Sport 21 & 22 Bronco
Country flag
Order #: 10013649
Order Submission Date: 6/29/2020
Country (State): US (TX)
Color: Rapid Red
Trim & Drivetrain: First Edition
Range: Extended

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Order #: 10047xxx
Order Submission Date: 6/29/2020
Country (State): US (OH)
Color: Infinite Blue
Trim & Drivetrain: Premium RWD

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
Either contact them or maybe they will have it set up tomorrow. Ford people on forums were saying it is a big pain in the butt to set the online payment system up so maybe your dealer just not going to bother if not switch dealers tomorrow to someone else. This is the one thing I like online ordering not having to deal with dealers and negotiations. If I had the money and Ford will do it I would pay cashiers Check and just have it shipped to my address when it is in lol.
Yes I was kind of hoping for a different experience. Like buying something on amazon. The dealer did call me this morning and actually told me that he does not understand what happened because they do accept online orders. They told me they called ford to see why I got that email saying the dealer did not accept the order. He told me that it may have to do with ford trying to set up a new way of ordering. As soon as I know more I will post it here.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Order #: 10007xxx
Order Submission Date: 6/27/2020
Country (State): US (CA)
Color: Space White
Trim & Drivetrain: Premium AWD

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
The site crashed on me when I hit the submit button.
It did for me too, it sent me back to start, but since I am an FE, there wasn't any selections that I lost...worked the second time.

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
but nobody has driven the car or even sat inside?
My brother is an automotive journalist, he sat inside and was given a ride at a press event. He said it was a great vehicle and that I would love it! I say that specifically because, he knows me, so just a grain of salt on that statement. He is also 6 foot and over 300 lbs, he sat in the back seat (after placing front seat to fit him) and said it was very comfortable for him. He also said the get up and go was very impressive. I have shared my love with EVs and their zero delay from foot to "get", so he knows what I am looking for...

I should state that I am a long time Ford customer - Explorers, F-150s, F-350s and Fusion PHEV in my current and former garages...

Just thought I would share :-D

FredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Passat Wagon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Order #10004462