Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
Oh I agree the sliders suck. I'm going to withhold judgment until I play with the new stuff.
The dial works ok, if you press too hard you can mute music while you’re changing heat, but it is a better way to control temperature of the heated seats. HVAC system, etc…
Sponsored

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
The dial works ok, if you press too hard you can mute music while you’re changing heat, but it is a better way to control temperature of the heated seats. HVAC system, etc…
That’s new functionality I haven’t seen anyone mention. Pressing the knob in, not the power button within the knob, mutes the audio? I wonder what the point of that is since the power button already does it, more obvious since that’s how other cars do it? If you’re adjust the HVAC on the dial and press the power button in the middle, does it turn off the HVAC or still just turn off the audio?

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
That’s new functionality I haven’t seen anyone mention. Pressing the knob in, not the power button within the knob, mutes the audio? I wonder what the point of that is since the power button already does it, more obvious since that’s how other cars do it? If you’re adjust the HVAC on the dial and press the power button in the middle, does it turn off the HVAC or still just turn off the audio?
if it does that it’s a change, long press in the original interface goes to calm mode.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
I’m assuming audio. It was an accidental press, I can’t say I didn’t lumber over on to the center button. Just adjusting heat with the knob and inadvertently muted audio.
Sponsored