Tesla Certificate Pending anyone else getting this in Fordpass app?

Aubury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium - Grabber Blue
Country flag
My Android phone has a updated Ford Pass app and shows the Tesla chargers but the iPad I have does not show them yet. It takes longer for approval of firmware updates through Apple so that might be the hold up if you have a Apple device.
I'm on android. I can look up tesla chargers on the map but doesn't show them in the P&C list. Still haven't gotten the update pushed to my car yet, so that might be why.
Sponsored

UnforAll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E 4x Premium IB; '13 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Occupation
Grad Student
Country flag
It took three days for the Tesla certificate to show up on my iPhone

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I got the OTA, but still don't even have Tesla showing in P&C at all even after the last FP update. The chargers show on the map, but no Telsa under P&C

OP
OP
Jeffvisor

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got the car update but still shows Tesla pending in Fordpass

Robob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23ā€™ GT Cyber Orange
Occupation
Auto Parts, Paint & Tech
Country flag
One time when I was having an issue having a new option not showing up in a new version of fordpass I tried signing out / in. Then finally had to remove and reinstall the app on my phone for it to work. Maybe this will help some of you still not having the cert, I can't remember if I had to redo PAAK setup or not by just removing/reinstalling though so be careful if not home with the keys.

OP
OP
Jeffvisor

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I thought about doing that but don't want to have to reset PAAK if I can just delete and redownload I would.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It took three days for the Tesla certificate to show up on my iPhone
Interesting, my fordpass is latest 4.33 it shows teslas as part of the blue oval network, on Plug and charge it only shows EA?

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Interesting, my fordpass is latest 4.33 it shows teslas as part of the blue oval network, on Plug and charge it only shows EA?
You must have the Supercharger OTA installed first, FordPass 4.33 installed, and plug & charge enabled with a valid, non-expired credit card. After the OTA, it may take a day or two for the certificates to install before it will show as available in FordPass.

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ā€˜21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got the OTA, but still don't even have Tesla showing in P&C at all even after the last FP update. The chargers show on the map, but no Telsa under P&C
I have not gotten the Tesla OTA yet, but EA & Tesla authorizations are green-check marked under Plug & Charge in FordPassā€¦..! Bill P

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
You must have the Supercharger OTA installed first, FordPass 4.33 installed, and plug & charge enabled with a valid, non-expired credit card. After the OTA, it may take a day or two for the certificates to install before it will show as available in FordPass.
Ok, good I've gotten everything but the Supercharger OTA done.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I don't have the SC OTA yet, have the latest FordPass 4.33 and P&C is enabled with my Ford VISA card.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Certificate Pending anyone else getting this in Fordpass app? Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 9.57.35ā€ÆAM

OP
OP
Jeffvisor

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Okay got all of that the OTA arrived on the 3rd of this month so hoping it adds Tesla soon. Thanks

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ā€˜21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So, Iā€™ve got updated FordPass,with EA & Tesla plug& charge. Can see Tesla chagers on FordPass, but canā€™t see them on Sync screen?! Bill P

AngryMan

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OLD 2021 Select , NEW 2023 GT...RED !
Occupation
Living the good life
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Certificate Pending anyone else getting this in Fordpass app? Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 10.46.19 AM
Sponsored