TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
It doesn’t make any difference the kind of service they provide. Once you realize you’re driving the ugliest vehicle ever made.

model y owners. Don’t react don’t argue if you like your little jellybean thing…. I don’t. Every time I see one I giggle at someone paying 70 grand or more for that thing.
Jes sayin. Thing looks like a stretched Gremlin.
Tell us what you really think. 😂❤
Sponsored

newmme

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
It doesn’t make any difference the kind of service they provide. Once you realize you’re driving the ugliest vehicle ever made.

model y owners. Don’t react don’t argue if you like your little jellybean thing…. I don’t. Every time I see one I giggle at someone paying 70 grand or more for that thing.
I don't think Model Y owners care much what a few MME folks think. This chart says it all, majority of EV purchases are Tesla, not MME ;) You and others are the minority, and are quick to share your opinion over and over on this forum. We get it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Home Service is Phenomenal 1660601077528

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag

I don't think Model Y owners care much what a few MME folks think. This chart says it all, majority of EV purchases are Tesla, not MME ;) You and others are the minority, and are quick to share your opinion over and over on this forum. We get it.

I guess you don’t like the jellybean. So you reacted. I had one for 90 days. Not a luxury vehicle. And butt ugly.
Jes sayin. IMHO. Reaction accepted.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag

High volume to me usually means it’s the LAST car I would want to own.

Line up a list of the “top selling vehicles” and that will mirror a list of the “lamest cars on the planet.”

Usually the best (my favorite) cars are very low volume. Hell, they only made 2500/yr of my last car (Chevy SS sedan).

And even those few sold so poorly and sat on dealer lots so long, Chevy had to run a 25% off MSRP sale on them for months on end! It’s how I got my 2015 for $36k brand new…….. and sold it last October for $45k. I did ok. ;)

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Everyone pointing out that things can be variable. I’m just going to say, glad you had a good experience. Cheers 🍻

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Home Service is Phenomenal lkp5d
Tesla keeps losing market share as competition started offering good cars. We are only in the beginning of that process as the other manufacturers producing cars in small quantities. In Europe Tesla is already behind VW.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Home Service is Phenomenal 1660610592768

https://eu-evs.com/public/marketShare/ALL/Brands/Bar/All-time-by-Quarters

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
It was exactly $300, mobile install included in that price. To me, the integration with the screen and the system as a whole is superior to the 3 button visor solution we have on the Mach E's.
Automatic open and closing sounds too much like a garage door coming down on the hood and causing damage. I like having the visor buttons.

I just wish they were on both sides of the visor.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Lincoln picks up your car for service and drops off a loaner while your car is being serviced. I think that’s pretty good.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Automatic open and closing sounds too much like a garage door coming down on the hood and causing damage. I like having the visor buttons.

I’d like them to be voice operated. Also, remember, the garage door safety systems (beams and auto-reverse) should prevent damage.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Enjoy your Kia Cadenza or Dodge Caravan
Wasn’t the Dodge Caravan the best selling minivan on the market for years?

You proved my point. It sucks.

But that’s not quite how my comment works. “Usually my favorite cars are low volume” doesn’t mean that “low volume cars are my favorite.”

It’s the old logical circle of “all poodles are dogs but not all dogs are poodles.”

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
High volume to me usually means it’s the LAST car I would want to own.

Line up a list of the “top selling vehicles” and that will mirror a list of the “lamest cars on the planet.”

Usually the best (my favorite) cars are very low volume. Hell, they only made 2500/yr of my last car (Chevy SS sedan).

And even those few sold so poorly and sat on dealer lots so long, Chevy had to run a 25% off MSRP sale on them for months on end! It’s how I got my 2015 for $36k brand new…….. and sold it last October for $45k. I did ok. ;)
Wasn’t the Dodge Caravan the best selling minivan on the market for years?

You proved my point. It sucks.

But that’s not quite how my comment works. “Usually my favorite cars are low volume” doesn’t mean that “low volume cars are my favorite.”

It’s the old logical circle of “all poodles are dogs but not all dogs are poodles.”

You obviously misspelled 🐩 “pudels”.!
Jes sayin. Some hunt them?

newmme

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag

Or automatic hatchback raising while parked in the garage, scratching the paint.
Sponsored