The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
This is right down the street from me. Need to go see if it's really there today. I'll gladly wait until mine comes, though. No way I'd ever pay a $10K ADM.
Let me know what you find! If it is already sold notify me so I can mark it accordingly.

Just curious: Would you consider taking it at say, $2000-$3000 above MSRP to get it sooner? Or, is yours close enough to being delivered?
It’s definitely there. Front plate holder installed. ?

Looking at the tracker, it appears to be a customer car, though. This dealer is posting all their customer orders on their website. I almost ordered mine here, but I couldn't get an X-plan answer. At least the one I ordered mine from isn't doing that. I'd hate to know people are shopping it before I take delivery.

As far as ADM goes, my delivery is three weeks out, so I wouldn’t be willing to pay above MSRP to get it sooner.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread 1C4EDD2A-59F9-4BE2-B71B-0B04BDFB02C7

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread 0DC67365-4509-41BF-ADA9-5CC9E8184ACD

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread 2175B7E4-A92C-4B56-83C2-BB87FF3EE8BE

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread 7F65E3AB-9A00-42AC-A440-475DFE156A35

Last edited:

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Let me know what you find! If it is already sold notify me so I can mark it accordingly.

Just curious: Would you consider taking it at say, $2000-$3000 above MSRP to get it sooner? Or, is yours close enough to being delivered?
Thanks for the pics. The hood kinda looks like it isn't closed all the way, was that the case?
Yes, it was open. I didn’t want to mess around with it too much because it was in back of the dealer. Didn’t want somebody to come back there and yell at me for touching the car. ?

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
It’s definitely there. Front plate holder installed. ?

Looking at the tracker, it appears to be a customer car, though. This dealer is posting all their customer orders on their website. I almost ordered mine here, but I couldn't get an X-plan answer. At least the one I ordered mine from isn't doing that. I'd hate to know people are shopping it before I take delivery.

As far as ADM goes, my delivery is three weeks out, so I wouldn’t be willing to pay above MSRP to get it sooner.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread sale

So the dealer would post a price with ADM on a car that was ultimately gonna go to the original customer? Weird.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So the dealer would post a price with ADM on a car that was ultimately gonna go to the original customer? Weird.
Yeah, it sounds fishy. The only thing I can think is that the customer didn’t go through with it and it’s sitting there waiting for someone else.

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Yeah, it sounds fishy. The only thing I can think is that the customer didn’t go through with it and it’s sitting there waiting for someone else.
If the customer didn’t go through with it then the car is available for sale to anyone.

If the dealer is holding for another customer in line then it technically is still for sale and they probably want to negotiate a better than MSRP price. Either way, the car can be purchased by anyone if the original customer cancels.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If the customer didn’t go through with it then the car is available for sale to anyone.

If the dealer is holding for another customer in line then it technically is still for sale and they probably want to negotiate a better than MSRP price. Either way, the car can be purchased by anyone if the original customer cancels.
Agreed. It's tempting to call and ask. ;)

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just called Fair Oaks Ford, Naperville. The sales department said the Grabber Blue Mach e has not arrived yet. Go figure, there's a picture of the car on the lot. Maybe its a customers order and don't want anyone to look at it. Who knows!!

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just called Fair Oaks Ford, Naperville. The sales department said the Grabber Blue Mach e has not arrived yet. Go figure, there's a picture of the car on the lot. Maybe its a customers order and don't want anyone to look at it. Who knows!!
Their website shows a lot of 'in stock' MMEs with varying ADMs, but if you start randomly plugging in the VINs that are provided, they all look like customer orders that haven't arrived yet per the tracker on this site. I'm not a fan of this dealership since they changed hands a few years ago. My only business there is an occasional oil change for my Escape that I get for free. Their service department isn't very good either. I had a 2012 Focus with the DPS6 transmission having issues, and they swore up and down I was imagining the problem. Put my kid out on the road in it a couple weeks later, and the trans failed within 200 miles, stranding him in Des Moines for a couple days while it got fixed.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
jparduhn70,

I also had a 2012 Focus, titanium and it had the transmission from he.. My The trans was rebuilt twice, flashed many times and still ran terrible. My last straw was when I was driving on 355 and the PCM went out. Traded it in for a 2014 C-max and it has been a great car. I am hoping that the
Mach e is trouble free.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
jparduhn70,

I don't know of any Mach e's in Chicago area. My Mach e is suppose to be built this week and haven't seen any updates to the time table. It would be nice to test drive one!

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
jparduhn70,

I also had a 2012 Focus, titanium and it had the transmission from he.. My The trans was rebuilt twice, flashed many times and still ran terrible. My last straw was when I was driving on 355 and the PCM went out. Traded it in for a 2014 C-max and it has been a great car. I am hoping that the
Mach e is trouble free.
My kid insisted on keeping that Focus. I told him I thought he should trade it for something more reliable, but he loves it. Like you, I hope the MME is problem-free, and my instincts tell me it will be pretty solid.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
jparduhn70,

I don't know of any Mach e's in Chicago area. My Mach e is suppose to be built this week and haven't seen any updates to the time table. It would be nice to test drive one!
I was looking in the PALS app, and it looks like Gerald Ford (haha, dead prez) in North Aurora had theirs delivered yesterday. They show it in-stock on their site too, no ADM. Carbonized Gray Premium ER with the black onyx interior. The tracker doesn't show it belonging to a customer already, so it may be their FCTP car. If they weren't my original dealer I switched from, I'd go over there and ask to drive it, but they got me really irritated early in the order process, so I went elsewhere.
Sponsored