Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I called Gerald Ford, whoever I talked with in sales said they did not have one for me to look at. I guess these cars are customer orders and won't let anyone near them.
Sponsored

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I notice the Grabber blue at Fair Oaks, Naperville, Il has wheel locks. Whats up with that?

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I notice the Grabber blue at Fair Oaks, Naperville, Il has wheel locks. Whats up with that?
I noticed that too. They were on my Escape when I got it and I removed them. Just another add-on to make $$$ off of, and they don't look good either.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I called Gerald Ford, whoever I talked with in sales said they did not have one for me to look at. I guess these cars are customer orders and won't let anyone near them.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread 1611974369640

There's no customer name on the order. Those guys don't know their a$$es from a hole in the ground, so I'm not sure they even know it's there, even though they're advertising it on their home page.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread 1611974483711

1611974537428.png

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread 1611974537428

There's no customer name on the order. Those guys don't know their a$$es from a hole in the ground, so I'm not sure they even know it's there, even though they're advertising it on their home page.

May be if some one shows up at the dealership asking about it they will figure things out

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Yea, I think this entire experience has soured me further on the dealership model for car sales. Typically I would be able to negotiate pretty good deals, so I wasn't too averse to it, but the total lack of communication etc.... Ford trying to develop online sales with them as the gatekeepers isn't working, not on this one anyway since I pretty much did the order without guidance or support and had to ping the dealer to follow through (access to the more detailed configuration tools being key with options they should have relayed to the customer.)

May be if some one shows up at the dealership asking about it they will figure things out

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
I called and confirmed that this Mach E is in stock at the dealership (supposedly)

Rapid Red First Edition
Black Interior
Livermore Ford, California

Window Sticker : http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FMTK3SU2MMA06910

Apparently this one is listed without any AMD on Autotrader but who knows what the dealer will ultimately sell it for.

I'm in California so I got an appointment to see it and hopefully test drive it tomorrow. There's a 90% that even if I like it I will pass on it because I want either a Grabber Blue FE or I'll just stick with a Premium of some flavor.

I'll report back about ADM for any Cali resident interested in swooping on this one.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Dealership/Mach E Available NOW Thread Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 10.36.17 PM
Sponsored