uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
Hey @veronicablack get your bat. This Poodle is out of here. Paperwork is done. Drove the blueberry to my office because that was one of the conditions my boss had to give me the day off. ???

Had a good experience with Bill Brandt Ford. Thanks @dixiekidd88 and the rest of the staff. I guess I was the first dog to do Ford Options financing, but they made a quick phone call and got it figured out. MSRP plus a more than reasonable doc fee plus $299 for etching (I’m not going to quibble on etching). Time to call
My tint guy to get those back door windows darkened. ??

35F1E602-6200-4957-9A8A-DCC141355F97.jpeg

F27B5BD3-EBF4-4083-8525-728F71EAEA9C.jpeg

58DC627E-EFC6-4D43-88C9-672CCA03921D.jpeg
Ahhh yeah I’m happy for you. Looks beautiful!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Ahhh yeah I’m happy for you. Looks beautiful!
Thanks. I’m hanging around here because I’m still grumpy that guys who reserved before me like @Plutoman15 , @Davedough , @EELinneman , etc still haven’t gotten theirs. I will un-grump (be de-geumpified?) when all of those older reservations are fulfilled. ??

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Thanks. I’m hanging around here because I’m still grumpy that guys who reserved before me like @Plutoman15 , @Davedough , @EELinneman , etc still haven’t gotten theirs. I will un-grump (be de-geumpified?) when all of those older reservations are fulfilled. ??
Haha well mine is here, it’s just not ready for me and @Ford Motor Company conveniently never responds to the fact that I would have my car if they didn’t screw up shipping

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Haha well mine is here, it’s just not ready for me and @Ford Motor Company conveniently never responds to the fact that I would have my car if they didn’t screw up shipping
Heh, true, but you still haven’t taken delivery. I’m grumpy about that until you do. ??

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
That's exactly what happened to my car. Different state, but the same story. Took over a week to straighten it out, but they did eventually deliver. Good luck!
LOL, I've got a very long-term friend with a sketchy background who offered to go get the car and deliver to my garage! I've DM'd Ford here, tweeted to Farley and Levine and will be talking to a friend at a local TV station. As the saying goes, if they don't see the light, give them the heat. Just stupid that a customer has to do this, but Autonation is at a record high stock price, the transport companies are making a killing and Ford doesn't care. There has to be a better way.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Steve,

You are free to go. I just want to hear about your mom's ride. It's important for a lot of reasons. Thanks buddy for all the support. You are a top notch guy.

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
I bought mine from Schomp!!! The were great to work with....called as soon as my car was off the truck....and allowed me to pick up a couple hours later. Buying process was seamless....but I didn't do any Ford options, and they didn't take x-plan. NO regrets. My original order was with Groove - they were very unresponsive, and we finally cancelled that order. Here's to a quick delivery for both of you!
So just out of curiosity, when did your VVR update that the vechic
TLDR:
8/20 - In production
9/20 - Completed Production
9/21 - Shipped
11/1 - Transferred in KC
11/17 - apparent sighting in Cheyenne

Detailed notes:
My car started production on 8/20 and then went into chip hold
It ended production on 9/20 and the status changed to Shipping on 9/21
It then sat around in Mexico, lazing in the sun, drinking tequila and generally being boorish until it got loaded on a train car around 10/20. That is the date the dealer saw a rail car assigned in the VVR for the first time.
It arrived in KC and was transferred to Birmingham, MO, with a destination of Norfolk Southern (Voltz) on November 1. (side note - Norfolk Southern seems to be the wrong rail system for transferring to Denver. I'm still mystified by this).
As of Monday (Nov. 15) it was still showing in KC according to the VVR
As of this morning, at 7:33, it was in Wyoming (I have to assume Cheyenne, there really isn't another city in Wyoming that they would stop at. This also implies it probably left KC and went to Omaha, Lincoln and maybe North Platte, NE on it way to Wyoming).

It seems odd to me that EELinneman saw his car coming into the BIG station on South Santa Fe. That would make sense if the car came via Kansas, but mine is apparently coming via a northern route to Denver. Mine is being delivered to SilTerHar in Broomfield, while his is going to Schomp (the Ford store seems to be on Havana, not co-located with the other Schomp stores in Littleton, btw).

Anyway, more detail then you probably needed.
Okay so now I'm leaning back towards super grumpy. My car was on the same train leaving Cuautitlán, loaded on the 19th of Oct, was told by KCS that the train arrived in KC around the 31st. Nothing since then. VVR still gives the railcar in Mexico, Palsapp says pending. Ford says estimated delivery 5 Nov. , dealer has no clue. Chatted with Ford customer service and told to call on Mon. to some 800 number, but I'm guessing this will just be another time waster. I get that the transport industry is overwhelmed, but if my rebate is pushed into TY2022, I'm gonna be super pissed. Way to take a dump in bed on this @FOMOCO.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
Just did a phone interview with a local Denver tv news. Going to get some sunshine on this problem.
Would love to see it, is there a way we can see it? Will it be uploaded to YouTube or somewhere we can stream it? I am curious to know what Fords reaction will be.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just went to the dealer to follow-up on my order and all they can tell me is that it's on the train on hold somewhere. They are waiting on a call from the rail company and should have more information on Monday. I've pretty much have had it with Ford, why do they feel they can treat their customers like this. I am tempted to cancel my order and get something else, but there is nothing else I like.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Would love to see it, is there a way we can see it? Will it be uploaded to YouTube or somewhere we can stream it? I am curious to know what Fords reaction will be.
I'll let you know. They are also reaching out to Ford and the dealer. I don't expect that will make them happy.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has anyone tweeted about their experience with Ford and lack of communication? I'm so frustrated with Ford right now ?

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Has anyone tweeted about their experience with Ford and lack of communication? I'm so frustrated with Ford right now ?
I have tweeted for Ford, Jim Farley and Mike Levine directly. Crickets. Same with the Ford reps on this forum. They just don't care.

Ford's stock is way up. My dealer is Autonation and their stock is at an all time high. The transportation companies used to get $.80 to $.90 per car/mile and are now getting $1.25 due to the shortage. Everybody is doing wonderful except the customer.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I have tweeted for Ford, Jim Farley and Mike Levine directly. Crickets. Same with the Ford reps on this forum. They just don't care.

Ford's stock is way up. My dealer is Autonation and their stock is at an all time high. The transportation companies used to get $.80 to $.90 per car/mile and are now getting $1.25 due to the shortage. Everybody is doing wonderful except the customer.
Same. Nothing returned ever

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Maybe if we all tweet them like crazy they will respond or do something. Jim Farley tweeted yesterday saying how grateful he is because MachE is now being sold to three continents, I just added to his tweet complaining about their service and lack of communication. If anyone wants to tweet as well, here is the link where I tweeted.
Sponsored