Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now

OP
OP
alexgorod

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I've got the same situation. Car says March, but online account says 2024. In any case, I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet.
I got to try it this past weekend and it's a bit eerie but it is really cool tech. I have to go to HQ for work tomorrow, so I'll get a good 200 miles each way on BC freeways to test it out

OP
OP
alexgorod

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
There is a phrase on the bottom of the page in MyAccount that says "To disable Ford BlueCruise, go to your in-vehicle Connectivity Settings.", but I didn't see anything directly related to BlueCruise, so I wonder that maybe I don't have something enabled that should.

Genewich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Select
Country flag
Finally got it done! I didn't expect the sparkle in the Start White to be so visible on the hood while driving. Just one step away from a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper (if you don't know what that is, don't tell me. You'll just make me feel old.)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now 20211208_144133

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ok, rookie question and I didn’t want to start a new thread. I had to go out of town for work so I’m public charging right now for the first time ever. I didn’t realize until 26 minutes passed that I went to a 150kwh charger. I’m currently at 66%. Is it worth disconnecting and plugging into the 350kwh two spots down?

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Ok, rookie question and I didn’t want to start a new thread. I had to go out of town for work so I’m public charging right now for the first time ever. I didn’t realize until 26 minutes passed that I went to a 150kwh charger. I’m currently at 66%. Is it worth disconnecting and plugging into the 350kwh two spots down?
short answer - no. Mache-e can't pull more than ~120 kW, so extra capacity of 350 charger isn't going to be used.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
BTW, feeling stupid (but still happy) today. Figured out that I had to push the "lane keep assist" button on the left side of steering wheel to get the lane keep assist turned on. And to my amazement, the local highway I was on was BlueCruise enabled and BlueCruise also came on. Guess I should read the manual more closely.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
BTW, feeling stupid (but still happy) today. Figured out that I had to push the "lane keep assist" button on the left side of steering wheel to get the lane keep assist turned on. And to my amazement, the local highway I was on was BlueCruise enabled and BlueCruise also came on. Guess I should read the manual more closely.
Huh, mine was enabled by default. I just turned on cruise and it automatically switched to BlueCruise hands-free when it was available

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
BlueCruise is not mentioned in the manual.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
I have 750 miles so far and love everything about the car! It has met or exceeded expectations. Of course, after 7 months waiting for it I had time to temper those expectations given the troubles people have had, but having a later build with updated software, dividers removed from frunk, BC and PAAK working; what's there to complain about.

The final touch is that I sold my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 2wd with 98k miles for $20k to Carvana!!!!! Carvana beat the offers from KBB, Carmax, and Vroom. No hassle; they came and picked up the car and handed me a check.

Definitely, no longer grumpy for myself - for others, yeah, still grumpy!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now 1639157640774