First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange Mach-E GT (Shipped)
Country flag
@levineds @chandras

Finally got some good news from Ford chat. My car is in Richmond, CA. I hope yours is too.!
Not yet in Richmond but at least it's in Argentine, KS on Convoy # 1362632339 (Jack Cooper Transport). Some progress! @LeWe : did you check if your status changed?
Sponsored

Pathung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
My car's "Convoy" - how does one check with Jack Cooper transport... or is there a way to do so?

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
Not yet in Richmond but at least it's in Argentine, KS on Convoy # 1362632339 (Jack Cooper Transport). Some progress! @LeWe : did you check if your status changed?
My car was moved to Argentine on 10/7, woohoo! After being stuck in Richards-gebaur since 8/12 this feels momentous. I suspect we should be loaded onto a BNSF train to Richmond soon.

For those who are interested in the steps to Northern California, check out my post: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/time-to-dealer-san-jose-once-shipped.20244/post-508389

CarpeCarne

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (job 2)
Country flag
My car was moved to Argentine on 10/7, woohoo! After being stuck in Richards-gebaur since 8/12 this feels momentous. I suspect we should be loaded onto a BNSF train to Richmond soon.

For those who are interested in the steps to Northern California, check out my post: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/time-to-dealer-san-jose-once-shipped.20244/post-508389
I know you can sit without a rail car number for weeks/months but is the same delay possible once you have a rail car assigned or does that mean it's on the move within 24 hours or something like that?

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E E4X
Occupation
SWE
Country flag

Adding onto your post, we have a forum member that can track BNSF albeit for a small donation on Venmo: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ern-santa-fe-rail-tracking.15402/#post-368266

His post also has details of all the stops our cars hit coming to Richmond. Pretty neat stuff. My car is currently in Richmond but I believe not prepped for the ride to WC.

Here are some pending pickups from Richmond for Walnut Creek:

Maxwells4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select RWD + CTP, IBSM
Country flag
(Just a reminder, you can also track BNSF cars on Norfolk Southern's system, which is just an automated phone system)

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
I know you can sit without a rail car number for weeks/months but is the same delay possible once you have a rail car assigned or does that mean it's on the move within 24 hours or something like that?
If you have a railcar assigned after reaching Argentine, it is likely the BNSF railcar that's on the way to Richmond. For each stop you won't get any details until it reaches the next stop.

Auxilium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CA RT1 eAWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My Estimated delivery date also disappeared on the tracking page. Pinging ford chat and they informed me that my car is also at Ramp 84 Port Richmond! I wonder if the convoys work weekends....

atpaks

First Name
AR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag

Great to hear about the progress. My car has been in Argentine KS since 9/30 and have come across a few other vehicles to CA that are in Argentine KS. Hopefully there's a railcar that picks those cars up soon

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E E4X
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
I see my vehicle finally `pending pickup` on United Road site, from Richmond to Walnut Creek. My delivery window on Ford.com has now changed to 10/15-10/22. Knowing my luck, my car will probably need the half-shaft replacement, too.

3 months since build, original order date of 10/12/2021

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
There are posts on the 8/29 where cars stuck in KS won't make it to Richmond this week then will get stuck in Richmond for 10 days or more. Seems like shipping to the Bay Area is very complicated for a large company like Ford.

DarkMatterMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE
Country flag
Been watching this thread for a long time and decided to finally jump in.
Deposit at dealership: 11/29
Confirmation from Ford: 1/7
Built: 7/12
Shipped: 8/2
Delivery: 8/5-8/12, 9/9-9/17, 10/9-10/15

Timeline:
  • 8/2 - Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO.
  • 10/3 - Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS.
  • 10/11 - Checked with Ford Chat. We do not have a railcar assigned.
I will be out of state for a week after the close of the delivery window (and it's doubtful that the car hits the dealership by Saturday). After reading more than a few cases where dealerships are selling cars out from under people who cannot take their reservations within a set number of days after delivery, is there anything I can do to ensure I take possession of the vehicle in the case it is delivered before I return? The dealership rep continues to say not to worry about it, and that their texts are proof enough, but I doubt that a text exchange is legally binding, and even if that's the case, a replacement certainly wouldn't be made available before 12/31. Thoughts from the community here?

Last edited:

TTort

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'95 Mazda RX-7, Prius, Honda Pilot
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Been watching this thread for a long time and decided to finally jump in.
Deposit at dealership: 11/29
Confirmation from Ford: 1/7
Built: 7/12
Shipped: 8/2
Delivery: 8/5-8/12, 9/9-9/17, 10/9-10/15

Timeline:
  • 8/2 - Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO.
  • 10/3 - Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS.
  • 10/11 - Checked with Ford Chat. We do no have a railcar assigned.
I will be out of state for a week after the close of the delivery window (and it's doubtful that the car hits the dealership by Saturday). After reading more than a few cases where dealerships are selling cars out from under people who cannot take their reservations within a set number of days after delivery, is there anything I can do to ensure I take possession of the vehicle in the case it is delivered before I return? The dealership rep continues to say not to worry about it, and that their texts are proof enough, but I doubt that a text exchange is legally binding, and even if that's the case, a replacement certainly wouldn't be made available before 12/31. Thoughts from the community here?
I grabbed mine within the window they pushed on me. I did ask why they are being so high-handed, the rep indicated that if someone clearly tells them they are out of town they they would cut a small break. Seems like you have to fight for it, and even then, no telling what dealer management will do.... good luck.

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Of course the last delivery window has come and gone. Now ....

" Due to unanticipated shipping delays, your 2022 Mustang Mach‑E Select is now expected to arrive at Future Ford of Concord between October 15, 2022 and October 21, 2022. Your dealer will contact you to arrange pickup details as soon as it’s ready for you. "
Sponsored