Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Route 1
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Which spec do you have? Mine is a Premium rear wheel drive, standard range. It shows 39 psi for all four wheels.
The sticker on the driver door jamb shows a cold pressure of 38 psi for the 4 whees.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The sticker on the driver door jamb shows a cold pressure of 38 psi for the 4 whees.
Sorry... I was trying to ask what configuration of Mustang Mach-E you have, for example Select rear wheel drive without appearance package, so that I can understand the context of the 38 psi factory recommendation.

karioka

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Route 1
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Sorry... I was trying to ask what configuration of Mustang Mach-E you have, for example Select rear wheel drive without appearance package, so that I can understand the context of the 38 psi factory recommendation.
It's the Select RWD Std. Battery.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
that's odd, I was thinking it was 39 so I just checked, my door sticker says 39 psi. This is a standard range rwd.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I set mine at 42 ish. The pressure reported seems to vary a degree or two between the tires. It seems almost impossible to get them all reading exactly the same number though.
I adjusted the cold tire pressure yesterday and for the first time the TPMS was showing all 4 at 39 PSI. Probably just got lucky! Lol

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
mine was 42 cold on delivery

J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Checked the door jamb which called for 39psi. When checking the tires they were a little low, so I added air. I use a dial gauge to check all my cars.

Noticed my MME tire pressure on info screen show a 55 or 54 psi reading! What gives. I thought it might be a few psi off, but that seems way off. Checked my manual gauge and it is functioning properly. Anyone else see this of have an explanation?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Checked the door jamb which called for 39psi. When checking the tires they were a little low, so I added air. I use a dial gauge to check all my cars.

Noticed my MME tire pressure on info screen show a 55 or 54 psi reading! What gives. I thought it might be a few psi off, but that seems way off. Checked my manual gauge and it is functioning properly. Anyone else see this of have an explanation?
That's a problem. Are you sure the gauge is accurate? My long-time gauge turned out to be 4-5 pounds off, which was a big surprise to me. But that's a lot of difference, and if true, you need to let the dealer know, because TPMS won't indicate an alert until it's ~20% below the doorjamb number. So, if you're really 15 pounds off, and the alert for 39 is 31, your alert may not go off until 16... :eek:

J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Sorry, did not update this. My old gauge was not accurate. I replaced it and the tire showed pressure consistent with what was reported via car software.
Sponsored