Too many Mach-E’s!

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We live in a small town and yesterday my Wife meets a guy in the Publix parking lot that has one exactly like hers. On top of that I saw a white one drive by! So that makes at least 3 Carbonized Grey MME’s in this town that we know of. Mach-E sightings have suddenly become commonplace around these parts!! Lol
Sponsored

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
We live in a small town and yesterday my Wife meets a guy in the Publix parking lot that has one exactly like hers. On top of that I saw a white one drive by! So that makes at least 3 Carbonized Grey MME’s in this town that we know of. Mach-E sightings have suddenly become commonplace around these parts!! Lol
I will posit that the MME will have an acceptance factor in small towns/rural areas that Tesla will never enjoy, for various reasons. Dealer proximity being #1 on the list. And rightly so. Plus, it looks great and the Mustang pony just gives it a high familiarity factor.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I will posit that the MME will have an acceptance factor in small towns/rural areas that Tesla will never enjoy, for various reasons. Dealer proximity being #1 on the list. And rightly so. Plus, it looks great and the Mustang pony just gives it a high familiarity factor.
2 other people at work have them (black and rapid red). Makes me a bit jealous as we are still waiting. But then they both have Select AWD and we are waiting on a GT!

JcMarin

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT, Mustang EcoBoost, F-Type
Occupation
Telecom
Country flag
Thats all the SnowBirds flocking to sunny Florida ?

snikt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
I live in the Denver metro area which is a pretty big EV area and I think I've seen 2 Mach-Es so far, other than the dealership test drive car

OP
OP
RockwallRick

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
You would think so, but our local Ford dealer has sold more Tesla‘s than MME’s!

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
We plan to head down to Florida for a couple of weeks over the year-end break. Usually we'd rent a car. But with the cost to rent a car (and particularly now that cars are hard to get) we decided to take the AutoTrain. So the Pony will be taking another train ride.

I had hoped that BlueCruise would have pushed out by then, but with the announcement that it'll be 1Q22 it doesn't seem likely.

OP
OP
RockwallRick

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We plan to head down to Florida for a couple of weeks over the year-end break. Usually we'd rent a car. But with the cost to rent a car (and particularly now that cars are hard to get) we decided to take the AutoTrain. So the Pony will be taking another train ride.

I had hoped that BlueCruise would have pushed out by then, but with the announcement that it'll be 1Q22 it doesn't seem likely.
We are thinking about taking the Pony for a train ride up to New Hampshire to see our daughter next year. I haven’t checked yet on the cost?

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I see Mach-E's all the time (of all trims).

What was really odd was that this week I've seen a ton of Bolts. Far more than usual.

Someone must have had a fire sale.

I'll let myself out....

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE AWD Premium SR
Country flag
Me too! I have an Infinite Blue MachE. Two blocks west is the same color, and two blocks east is the same color. And it's not a car I otherwise see a ton of near me

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, 2017 EcoBoost Convertible
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
Over 7 months and I still have not seen another one on the road. I'm here in the foothills of NC - about a three-county radius but I occasionally venture down into Charlotte.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thats all the SnowBirds flocking to sunny Florida ?
Up north the leaves change color this time of year.

In Florida the license plates start changing color around Thanksgiving .

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
It’s interesting how people in the Midwest see more Mach-Es, in LA they are still quite rare. Putting aside Teslas, which are common these days, I still see things like E-Trons, ID.4s, I-Paces, and i3s more than Mach-Es.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
Not including the rental I had to confirm my desires, I've only seen 2 mach-E's in the wild.
Sponsored