codenbugs

First Name
Bhagi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MACH-E
Country flag
I received the transmission and high-voltage error morning yesterday evening while returning back home on my 2021 select AWD.
I tried everything from charging and waiting to see if it will reset on its own, but it has not gone.
Next step tomorrow is to call the dealer and take the car in into the dealership for it to be fixed.
I’ve seen quite a few threads where others have a similar issues, and mentioned that it takes anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks for the dealership to fix the issue.
Has anyone been to the dealership lately with a similar issue and if there are any experiences that you could share that would be very helpful.

IMG_0318.jpeg
Sponsored

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I received the transmission and high-voltage error morning yesterday evening while returning back home on my 2021 select AWD.
I tried everything from charging and waiting to see if it will reset on its own, but it has not gone.
Next step tomorrow is to call the dealer and take the car in into the dealership for it to be fixed.
I’ve seen quite a few threads where others have a similar issues, and mentioned that it takes anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks for the dealership to fix the issue.
Has anyone been to the dealership lately with a similar issue and if there are any experiences that you could share that would be very helpful.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Transmission high-voltage error on 2021 select AWD IMG_0318
Look at the later entries to this thread: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ers-biggest-fear-facts-and-info-thread.18143/

OP
OP
codenbugs

codenbugs

First Name
Bhagi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MACH-E
Country flag
Thanks for pointing out this post / thread.
I looked at these steps for the fix, but without any positive results. Also I didn’t charge my car as it mentioned as a pre-requisite for the error scenario.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for pointing out this post / thread.
I looked at these steps for the fix, but without any positive results. Also I didn’t charge my car as it mentioned as a pre-requisite for the error scenario.
Then you will need to take it to the dealer. The later threads indicate that most HVBJB related repairs are a shorter duration these days. Good luck.

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
I got the same thing yesterday on my 22 GT.
Sponsored