Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Ha! I’ll post pics when mine arrive if nobody else has by then.

Same here. It really depends on the car. My wife’s RAV4 is totally fine without any clips. But my son’s Subaru Impreza needed a bunch of clips to keep the edges flush.
Do they use the factory clips or are you sticking on your own?
Sponsored

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Do they use the factory clips or are you sticking on your own?
They have holes for the factory posts, but they also come with a bunch of optional clips that can be used to attach to the edges and tuck under the plastic trim of the car to keep the edges secure.

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
we have the light space gray interior, and I think these will really pop and make the interior classier looking.
I've also ordered the grey interior, and am considering a full set. Please post lots of pictures when they come in!

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Ha! I’ll post pics when mine arrive if nobody else has by then.

Same here. It really depends on the car. My wife’s RAV4 is totally fine without any clips. But my son’s Subaru Impreza needed a bunch of clips to keep the edges flush.
Okay, I just installed mine. I hope the General doesn’t mind. The fit and coverage is amazing.

Regarding the logos, they’re screwed in with two Phillips head screws. I didn’t take mine apart, but it looks like the damage would be minimal if you removed them.

The only surprise I had is that they go up the back floor wall and tuck under the seat. Complete coverage. It comes with a TON of clips that slide under other trim pieces or Velcro lock against the side walls, but I really didn’t need any. I used two under the passenger seat to help hold the flap that goes under it down, but I’m sure it would have laid flat with a few minutes anyway. For the most part, they were literally drop-in and snap to the current posts.

Okay, onto the pics!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tuxmats for Mach-E just released 89BECA0B-60A4-430F-992B-F8BBA89D53CB

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tuxmats for Mach-E just released 9D10D345-7DEA-4D15-966C-15ABC7322F48

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tuxmats for Mach-E just released A0307514-9380-4753-A898-0B0695B31EA4

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tuxmats for Mach-E just released EF58634B-3C1C-4A4B-B699-4C07C1781E3B

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tuxmats for Mach-E just released 71D29D25-DDB5-4D0F-8BEC-F06C9979F341

Last edited:

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Okay, I just installed mine. I hope the General doesn’t mind. The fit and coverage is amazing.

Regarding the logos, they’re screwed in with two Phillips head screws. I didn’t take mine apart, but it looks like the damage would be minimal if you removed them.

The only surprise I had is that they go up the back floor wall and tuck under the seat. Complete coverage.

Okay, onto the pics!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tuxmats for Mach-E just released 71D29D25-DDB5-4D0F-8BEC-F06C9979F341

Ok those looked really good. I’ll be ordering a set

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
I installed mine. I didn't use the clips but let me tell you the back is a pita to install. You really need to massage it in.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I installed mine. I didn't use the clips but let me tell you the back is a pita to install. You really need to massage it in.
In putting it in, I found that the rear seat cushion is held down in the front by two clips. If you pull up on the seat cushion about where the person’s inside leg would be if they’re sitting there, the cushion pops up easily and you can lay the mat flush, then push the cushion back into place.

But yeah, I didn’t find this until I had already fought with one side. :)

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
In putting it in, I found that the rear seat cushion is held down in the front by two clips. If you pull up on the seat cushion about where the person’s inside leg would be if they’re sitting there, the cushion pops up easily and you can lay the mat flush, then push the cushion back into place.

But yeah, I didn’t find this until I had already fought with one side. :)
I would do it but with 2 car seats in the back that's a whole endeavour. Ill fix it the next time i take out the seats.

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Mine arrived today, and I just finished installing them. @JohnnyForensic 's tip about popping up the rear seat cushions to tuck the back seat mats underneath was huge. If I hadn't done that, I can see how it would have been a royal pain to try to get them to fit properly. But with that tip, it was a breeze.

The mats come somewhat rolled up in a box, so when I installed the driver's seat mat, the right edge that lays vertically against the center console kept wanting to fall to the left against the accelerator pedal. I took the mat out and man-handled it a bit to get it to stay in the correct shape, but it made me nervous that it could creep over to the accelerator while driving, so I added a couple of clips to that side. In other cars, I've used the clips that tuck under the plastic trim of the car, but those don't really work in the MME because the edges of the mats don't line up with the edges of the plastic trim. Luckily, they also include velcro clips so I just used those.

Here's a pic of where I put the clips. They probably aren't needed, but figured it was worth the peace of mind. I didn't use any clips anywhere else.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tuxmats for Mach-E just released 1633984599177

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

The only surprise I had is that they go up the back floor wall and tuck under the seat. Complete coverage. It comes with a TON of clips that slide under other trim pieces or Velcro lock against the side walls, but I really didn’t need any. I used two under the passenger seat to help hold the flap that goes under it down, but I’m sure it would have laid flat with a few minutes anyway. For the most part, they were literally drop-in and snap to the current posts.

Okay, onto the pics!

Mine arrived today, and I just finished installing them. @JohnnyForensic 's tip about popping up the rear seat cushions to tuck the back seat mats underneath was huge. If I hadn't done that, I can see how it would have been a royal pain to try to get them to fit properly. But with that tip, it was a breeze.

The mats come somewhat rolled up in a box, so when I installed the driver's seat mat, the right edge that lays vertically against the center console kept wanting to fall to the left against the accelerator pedal. I took the mat out and man-handled it a bit to get it to stay in the correct shape, but it made me nervous that it could creep over to the accelerator while driving, so I added a couple of clips to that side. In other cars, I've used the clips that tuck under the plastic trim of the car, but those don't really work in the MME because the edges of the mats don't line up with the edges of the plastic trim. Luckily, they also include velcro clips so I just used those.

Here's a pic of where I put the clips. They probably aren't needed, but figured it was worth the peace of mind. I didn't use any clips anywhere else.

Those look quite nice. They're also making me rethink the Ford mats I have installed. The downside? You don't get a "Mustang Mach-e" statement when opening the door (Or First Edition Mach-e" for those who ordered back in the day).

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I still have a code if someone wants the $10 discount. I will just post it, then reply if you use it (one time use code). You might have to phone in your order if it does not take under coupons, but it has been activated.

Order US#11157 Oct 7, 2021 The order number is all you should need. Please post after it is used.

I know $10 is not that significant, but note that anyone can give their order number to someone else (once) for the Tuxmat pay it forward discount (my name for it).

Last edited:

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Now I have a new problem. These mats look so good that I don't want to put my dirty feet on them and get them all messy. I guess I'll have to get mats to protect the mats :)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Tuxmats for Mach-E just released 1634064400685

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Now I have a new problem. These mats look so good that I don't want to put my dirty feet on them and get them all messy. I guess I'll have to get mats to protect the mats :)
I feel your pain, brother.

I looked down at mine after my wife and I were standing for a few hours in a wet field and see the small streaks of mud and bits of grass, and I’m :eek: .
Sponsored

Last edited: