Tuxmats for Mach-E just released

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Pic of cargo mat attached, very high quality, love it. Not gonna buy the front set though, I like the look of the carpet. In fact, if anyone in the Bay Area buys tux mats for their front and wants to get rid of their carpet mats, please dm me
EDC5611C-591C-42DB-8BBB-12C07FEB6FA0.jpeg
does it sit well when lower or raised?

ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Anyone got an order number that they can pass along to me...Thanks in advance

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Thanks, I appreciate you checking
So I got my set in and since I don't have a car yet I have nothing better to do than to look, poke and prod at them. The tags are held on with two philips screws, but taking those screws out renders a rather large hole that isn't at all easy to hide. It's not a very removable thing, in my opinion unless you had some plugs that would fit in there seamlessly.

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
Anyone else find the rear mats slightly too long where they meet the rear seat? I had to tuck them under the seat cushion but it still bulges out a bit. The mats are as far forward as possible without blocking the air vents on the center console.

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Anyone else find the rear mats slightly too long where they meet the rear seat? I had to tuck them under the seat cushion but it still bulges out a bit. The mats are as far forward as possible without blocking the air vents on the center console.
Did you pop the seat cushions up to get the mat tucked under enough?

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I finally got mine after long delays. Overall I like them and they provide a lot more protection than the carpet mats that come standard. I had to use only 2 clips total, one on each side in the front. Probably could have gotten away without needing any, but wanted to make sure things stayed tight.

As for the rear mat it does work in the lower position, but I wish there was a small cutout on each side of the mat to help it lay under the brackets that keep it in the higher position. I was able to shove the mat under those 2 brackets, but cleaner solution would be to have cutouts.

Thanks,

Ken~

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
How much time does the delivery take to California..... Just want to know at what point to order so I can safely return it in the case if something goes wrong during the car delivery

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
How much time does the delivery take to California..... Just want to know at what point to order so I can safely return it in the case something goes wrong during the car delivery
I went for the 3D Maxpiders purchased through Rock Auto, and the order for the parts came in about a week. Not what you are asking I know, but I think if you want to maximize your return window I would probably hold off for a while yet. UPS is much more reliable these days than Ford.

No matter what, you can scotchguard the carpets at the dealer before you drive the car home.

Absolute worse case, bring plastic bags with you to pick up the car and put your shoes in them and drive home from the dealer in your socks. Really though, I doubt you can mess up your carpets in a day or two either way.

It seems more likely to me that your mats will be damaged in transit than you will have any surprises about the fit. In that case, it sounds like you want to get the mats a week early to make sure they are ok before the car arrives.

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
my mach e comes in a month, thinking about ordering these, is there still any discounts?

Izzle

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mus Mach-E GT Performance; 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Country flag
Old thread but wanted to see if anyone had a referral code for $10 at tuxmats available they could PM me. Looking to order a set.
Sponsored