grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Now, speculation time again. I seem to remember that in the US their order banks opened about a week or so after someone posted on the forum their spec sheets, presumably obtaining them from a (helpful) dealer. I saw this spec sheet last week and @Wonky_Donkey has posted it today, presumably not being put under the threat of death and petulance, therefor it could be conceivable that our order book might be opened later this week or next. The last email we had did so that we would be confirming our orders BEFORE the end of November so in theory that could be anytime between now and 30/11. My biggest problem is that I am forever the optimist and am hoping we can order sooner rather than later.
Sponsored

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
In the new video we have this...

Not seen it before - it's mounted in the B&O Soundbar. Is it a button? - if so what does it do?

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 11.01.51

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Thanks for the post. I need my car for March. Can I defer if it's coming before?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
WOW 20Inch wheels only £372....... Is that correct as Porsche wheels are over £3k for the largest ones usually.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
WOW 20Inch wheels only £372....... Is that correct as Porsche wheels are over £3k for the largest ones usually.
I think that’s per wheel - but sounds about right ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Thanks for the post. I need my car for March. Can I defer if it's coming before?
I personally think March is about when they will arrive anyway - don’t know what the others think?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Yeah, that’s what jumped out at me... ridiculously cheap. Can’t be right, can it? Unless that is per wheel. But I have my eyes firmly fixed on a set of 20’s. One question I have for the powers that be is if the car will automatically detect the new size wheels and account for the range loss with its intelligent range prediction!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Now, speculation time again. I seem to remember that in the US their order banks opened about a week or so after someone posted on the forum their spec sheets, presumably obtaining them from a (helpful) dealer. I saw this spec sheet last week and @Wonky_Donkey has posted it today, presumably not being put under the threat of death and petulance, therefor it could be conceivable that our order book might be opened later this week or next. The last email we had did so that we would be confirming our orders BEFORE the end of November so in theory that could be anytime between now and 30/11. My biggest problem is that I am forever the optimist and am hoping we can order sooner rather than later.
And the remaining question is when will the order bank close for the first deadline? That will determine scheduling.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The website says deliveries spring 2021. I have been told that that relates to "new preorders". Not sure when the cutoff was for preorders and "new" preorders but spring is from 20 March to 21 June so those of us (hopefully me) who preordered early could potentially get our cars before 20 March.
I still think ours will be made in December for shipping after Christmas arriving UK in February ? ???

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
A couple of things of interest from the price list.
Stolen Vehicle Alert. Awesome!
E-Latch Keyless Entry System (Inc. B-Pillar Keypad Access). Is that the fabled mobile entry?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
A couple of things of interest from the price list.
Stolen Vehicle Alert. Awesome!
E-Latch Keyless Entry System (Inc. B-Pillar Keypad Access). Is that the fabled mobile entry?
I would imagine that relates to the button and winglet handle NOT PAAK

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Yeah, that’s what jumped out at me... ridiculously cheap. Can’t be right, can it? Unless that is per wheel. But I have my eyes firmly fixed on a set of 20’s. One question I have for the powers that be is if the car will automatically detect the new size wheels and account for the range loss with its intelligent range prediction!
It does say wheel. If so that is weird as who would buy a single wheel.
Sponsored