UK Customers

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
Yeah, that’s what jumped out at me... ridiculously cheap. Can’t be right, can it? Unless that is per wheel. But I have my eyes firmly fixed on a set of 20’s. One question I have for the powers that be is if the car will automatically detect the new size wheels and account for the range loss with its intelligent range prediction!
Single alloy wheel. Excludes centre cap, tyre, wheel nuts, valve & fitment
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Why hasn't one of you figured out how to get a test ride?

Get your tails down to Dunton!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 20201014_112911
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 20201014_112926
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 20201014_112920
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 20201014_112934

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Why hasn't one of you figured out how to get a test ride?
Get your tails down to Dunton!

20201014_112911.jpg

A right hand drive model in the UK ! (although oddly on a German plate)

I wonder if they were doing some journalist previews today, and she leaked stuff before the embargo?

I've got no idea who she is, and lets be honest her Twitter follower count isn't massive LOL

Good find @ChasingCoral

ElectricPonyUK

First Name
Antony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4Ex
Country flag
Hi everyone. I’ve been reading the spec sheet with great interest. Great to see we get a heated steering wheel, ideal for those cold winter mornings.

Does anyone know if it has automatic lights i.e. if you go into a tunnel the lights come on automatically, without turning them on?

Also what about automatic window wipers?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
That colour is stunning is that infinite blue? Shame I’m going for the black to make it as cheap as possibly for the spec I’m after.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
I've got no idea who she is, and lets be honest her Twitter follower count isn't massive LOL

Good find @ChasingCoral
I’ve been conversing with her on Twitter... she works for Ford and they had the car out in a test track and she asked for a ride and they let her... She is a very lucky lucky Kiwi... although I do wonder if anyone at Ford knows she posted all those pics. Lol

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Hi everyone. I’ve been reading the spec sheet with great interest. Great to see we get a heated steering wheel, ideal for those cold winter mornings.

Does anyone know if it has automatic lights i.e. if you go into a tunnel the lights come on automatically, without turning them on?

I don’t know for certain, but I’d be very surprised if it didn’t come with both those features. They seem to be standards in most new cars these days.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

According to the US spec sheet it does come with auto wipers and auto lights. Be unusual if ours didn't have these functions

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Had a short peek in the Ford system at the dealer, fabrication date dec 7, delivery feb 27, even saw a chassis number???????

@Marcel , a customer from Netherlands posted this just now on a different thread. If true, this goes a little way to confirm my prediction earlier in this thread of production in Dec, shipping around Christmas with delivery Feb/Mar. I know it is still only speculation but my anticipation/excitement levels have just gone up rapidly

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Had a short peek in the Ford system at the dealer, fabrication date dec 7, delivery feb 27, even saw a chassis number???????

@Marcel , a customer from Netherlands posted this just now on a different thread. If true, this goes a little way to confirm my prediction earlier in this thread of production in Dec, shipping around Christmas with delivery Feb/Mar. I know it is still only speculation but my anticipation/excitement levels have just gone up rapidly
When did he make his reservation?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
When did he make his reservation?
He says he reserved on 23 Nov. Apparently his dealer confirmed the order on 6 Mar??. Something to do with the Netherlands losing out on goverment incentives and FordNL are supposedly giving them compensation.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I have just viewed the government website for the plug in car grant eligible vehicles and it says that the MME AWD SR and MME RWD are eligible. This confirms, in my eyes, that if you want to change to a colour that you have to pay for you won't lose the grant if you go over the £50000 limit. Doesn't concern me as I prefer the black anyway.
Sponsored