SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I have black on order but want to change (it was the cheapest) however Im not so bothered about changing now.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
There is likely to be an awful lot of black MME's on the road over here soon ?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
There is likely to be an awful lot of black MME's on the road over here soon ?
That is the only thing that’s loitering in the back of my mind... that and the loss of the sloping roofline effect, somewhat. But good god does it look menacing in black!

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
That is the only thing that’s loitering in the back of my mind... that and the loss of the sloping roofline effect, somewhat. But good god does it look menacing in black!
Agreed 100%

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Agreed 100%
In the US we had people making color changes right up until scheduling. Once the car was scheduled they were locked in. Any change and they would require rescheduling. Who knows how long that delay would have been.

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
In the US we had people making color changes right up until scheduling. Once the car was scheduled they were locked in. Any change and they would require rescheduling. Who knows how long that delay would have been.
Anybody know why when you select certain colours you get the message 'Sorry, no vehicles found for this configuration' This currently applies to Infinite Blue and Iconic Silver

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Anybody know why when you select certain colours you get the message 'Sorry, no vehicles found for this configuration' This currently applies to Infinite Blue and Iconic Silver
It's happened lots of times. Usually when they are updating the website. Could be good news!!!!!!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
So ... I’ve got some news. Looks like our suspicions on the UK vehicles being built before we confirm is true!

I’ve just checked with my source and looked at my pre-order to double check on that hunch that we had.

We know our pre-orders were actually loaded onto the proper order system back in August, but obviously didn’t have any schedule details as it was way too early.

Well when checked today my order has a build date of tomorrow (3rd December 2020) and has a VIN number as well.

Obviously none of this info is visible to the customer via the web, but the dealers can see it.

The expected delivery date for my car is showing as March 16 2021.

?

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
So ... I’ve got some news. Looks like our suspicions on the UK vehicles being built before we confirm is true!

I’ve just checked with my source and looked at my pre-order to double check on that hunch that we had.

We know our pre-orders were actually loaded onto the proper order system back in August, but obviously didn’t have any schedule details as it was way too early.

Well when checked today my order has a build date of tomorrow (3rd December 2020) and has a VIN number as well.

Obviously none of this info is visible to the customer via the web, but the dealers can see it.

?
Can I call my dealership to get my build date?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Yeeeees @Wonky_Donkey!!! This is great news. Please remind me your order date?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I suspect a few people are on the phone to their Ford Dealership right now LMAO

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

?
That's weird. I did mention a few posts that ours could have been scheduled already. Good news for your number plate. Just put in a call to my dealer but he is day off. This is going to be a looonnngggg 24 hours. My preorder date was 29 Feb
Sponsored