UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Meanwhile I still have no VIN for the cancelled FE I ordered on Monday. ?
I would not be worried after only a week! Their systems aren't quick to update. There are people who ordered that model 18+ months ago and have only had theirs built a few months ago.

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
Hi guys! Recently ordered an Extended Range AWD in Carbonised grey!! Website said 10-14 week delivery but the dealer cautioned that and said expect longer (ie 16 weeks) However since ordering this week the order page has updated with a VIN number (tracking tool not working with it) and a tick above 'In Production' on the order page. (Cant see/havent been sent any production date estimates or anything - seen a few people got those but haven't had anything yet) Does that mean things are moving faster than expected or am I still in for a long wait? Thanks ?

Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 22.32.29.png
Out of interest, which day did you order, and which day did the VIN appear on the tracker? The car I've gone for has the same lead time.

Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
Out of interest, which day did you order, and which day did the VIN appear on the tracker? The car I've gone for has the same lead time.
Ordered on Friday and think I got the vin today… could have Friday but I saw it today. VIN isn’t working on the tracker on here yet

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ordered on Friday and think I got the vin today… could have Friday but I saw it today. VIN isn’t working on the tracker on here yet
Thanks, that's how it was for my first order as well, within 24 hours. It's why I'm concerned about my new one...

The VIN won't work on the tracker here unfortunately, I don't think it has worked with UK cars for a long time.

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
I have EXACTLY the same in my Ford account and my car is in Dagenham so I concur with SteveUk and suggest you contact your dealer and get a vista update
Mine is the same as Steveuk and Portlandg. Last known position was Flushing, but could be in Dagenham.
It's a bit of a guessing game. A lot nearer home than a good few months back.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Your dealer can get the VIN from Vista.

If your dealer is an ass when you ask then...

The concierge can locate your VIN but not as quickly as the dealer check on Vista.

Justin S

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach-e
Country flag
Hi guys - my first post!

RW ordered on 7 Feb. Got email saying it’s made and on its way on 25 March. I’ve loaded up the app and I’ve got a VIM, however haven’t worked out how to track it, so have no clue where it is. My dealer is a bit clueless ?. I seem to know more than him just by reading this wonderful forum. My question is - when am I likely to get my car???

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Your dealer can get the VIN from Vista.

If your dealer is an ass when you ask then...

The concierge can locate your VIN but not as quickly as the dealer check on Vista.
Both my dealer and the concierge cannot see a VIN for my car, which I explained last time, hence my concern that despite a 10 week lead time the car doesn't actually exist. Especially given my experience with my first order (14 week lead time, immediate VIN) and the previous poster (10 week lead time, immediate VIN).

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Both my dealer and the concierge cannot see a VIN for my car, which I explained last time, hence my concern that despite a 10 week lead time the car doesn't actually exist. Especially given my experience with my first order (14 week lead time, immediate VIN) and the previous poster (10 week lead time, immediate VIN).
That would suggest it hasn't been built. What reason did Hannah give for not having your VIN?

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That would suggest it hasn't been built. What reason did Hannah give for not having your VIN?
She hasn't, I've just been told to wait. She's of the impression and has told me she thinks it's built due to the lead time, but hasn't explained the lack of VIN yet. ?‍♂

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Interesting weekend. All the talk on here about going in to my Ford account and being able to F12 and access details and not finding what others were getting I finally managed it yesterday. I don't know whether I was going into the wrong part or whether the website has just given me access. Who knows.
Anyway, the upshot is that I am 100% certain that my car is in Dagenham. On 11 May my dealer sent me a print of vista which showed my car as compound in ANTWERP on 7 May after leaving ANT CUST. After being able to 'work' F12 I had a compound IN dated 11 May which would tally with my car going from Antwerp to Flushing on the TOSSA/FORENSO that did the trip on Tuesday (11th). Yesterday afternoon I looked again and another change had occurred, this time compound IN 12 May which corresponds with the ship that left Flushing Tues pm and arrived in Dagenham Wed am. I spoke with my dealer yesterday morning and according to vista I was still in Flushing, compound in, 11/5. This was before I saw the update on my account.
So, the next that I am expecting is a call saying that my car has arrived at my dealer. Why not a compound out? Well given that most of my vista updates have been at least 3 or 4 days delayed I think my car will be delivered before it is updated, unless they preload the transporters a couple of days in advance. I get the feeling that deliveries are close now. ? ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Cool cheers i'll give it a go later on mine.

Any progress on yours Dave?

Tyldum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
:rolleyes:
Interesting weekend. All the talk on here about going in to my Ford account and being able to F12 and access details and not finding what others were getting I finally managed it yesterday. I don't know whether I was going into the wrong part or whether the website has just given me access. Who knows.
Anyway, the upshot is that I am 100% certain that my car is in Dagenham. On 11 May my dealer sent me a print of vista which showed my car as compound in ANTWERP on 7 May after leaving ANT CUST. After being able to 'work' F12 I had a compound IN dated 11 May which would tally with my car going from Antwerp to Flushing on the TOSSA/FORENSO that did the trip on Tuesday (11th). Yesterday afternoon I looked again and another change had occurred, this time compound IN 12 May which corresponds with the ship that left Flushing Tues pm and arrived in Dagenham Wed am. I spoke with my dealer yesterday morning and according to vista I was still in Flushing, compound in, 11/5. This was before I saw the update on my account.
So, the next that I am expecting is a call saying that my car has arrived at my dealer. Why not a compound out? Well given that most of my vista updates have been at least 3 or 4 days delayed I think my car will be delivered before it is updated, unless they preload the transporters a couple of days in advance. I get the feeling that deliveries are close now. ? ?
Norway here. After arrival in Norway the status changed to STOCKED before arriving at the dealers. Usually around 3 days delay on the status update.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
{"result":{"vin":"WF0TR1Rxxxxxx","order":{"type":"order","number":"","contractSource":"Web","gobStatusCode":"VITR","gobStatusDesc":"InTransit","vmacs2CharCode":"91","vmacs3CharCode":"711","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND IN ","vmacsStatusDate":"2021-05-12 15:25:00.0","gobStatusDate":"2021-05-14 10:30:47.0"}},"error":null}

I didn't used to get that! I have 3 lines with the same and identical !
Sponsored

Last edited: