James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Mach-E AWD SR
Occupation
Telecoms Engineer
Country flag
More pathetic news coming out of Ford this morning. Further delay to the ETA of my car - now showing as delivery 24/7. That has gone progressively out week by week since it arrived in Antwerp from the original date of 5th June.

No one apart from my dealer will now answer any of my questions.

I'm sure it has failed the QC checks and is awaiting major works. Why else would it have been in the QPDI ANT stage for almost 10 weeks now?

All I have asked for is that I get a comprehensive of the issues they have found so that I can use that information in the future for any warranty claim issues that may arise specifically in those areas.

My fear is that I have a lemon - At the end of my tether now with the lack of willingness to provide me with any information.

Any suggestions out there?
I have same problem, car has been there nearly 3 months. No explanation, no proactive updates, just date slipping and slipping.
Sponsored

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
@SashaLondon so when should we turn the heat up on TrustFord Dagenham to cut the update done? I can't see any evidence of them doing anything since that car movement in the early hours of Friday morning!

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I will email him today again. They are very non-comittal on anything while trying to be very pally in tone, its beginning to become quite annoying. I have had to pay extra to extend my lease per month on my current car. Even if they gave me a definitive date in two weeks time then would be better than fobbing me off every week.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I will email him today again. They are very non-comittal on anything while trying to be very pally in tone, its beginning to become quite annoying. I have had to pay extra to extend my lease per month on my current car. Even if they gave me a definitive date in two weeks time then would be better than fobbing me off every week.
Yeah let me know how you get on, then I'll have a go! Agreed that their niceties are getting annoying when it's time for them to stop faffing about!

robert007ssmuel

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-Max, Mach E RWD EX Rapid Red.
Country flag
When did everyone sign their finance contract? And who provided it? My dealer has no idea what's going on with the finance and can't provide me with anything. He keeps saying they're waiting for Ford Credit.
Yes mine was with Ford credit, but the dealer got me to sign all the documents and talk through it all, in the dealership but on the computer screen.
I was extremely lucky with my dealers, although the hit a few bumps being their first Mach E they they took the time and effort to work it all out, and did a great job.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 GTPE
Country flag
When did everyone sign their finance contract? And who provided it? My dealer has no idea what's going on with the finance and can't provide me with anything. He keeps saying they're waiting for Ford Credit.
Ford Credit. We did the pre-approval with them a few months back, so the details were already on the systemā€¦ which meant on the day, it was a quick signing of paperwork and it was done and dusted.

IronAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR
Country flag
Went to see my car today. They're redoing the finance through the dealer now. Such a piss take. They've also said I can't have the car yet because they're waiting for 2 charger cables? Not sure why they're waiting for 2 more since there was already 1 in there. Are we meant to have 3?
I told him I'm happy to take the car without the cables and then come collect them afterwards since I just desperately need the car right now! He's going to check if that's possible. Anyone else having a problem with cables?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Hilariously Iā€™ve just had a flurry of emails in the last few minutes from the Mach-E online ordering system.

Apparently my car has just arrived at the dealership and I can book my slot for pickup, Pickup has been confirmed for midnight last night, and finally Ford hopes Iā€™m enjoying being behind the wheel of my new Mustang. I feel like Iā€™ve been on a time travellers journey!

Iā€™m just remembering the tongue in cheek conversations we had all those months ago when we were trying to track the cars and said it will have been sitting on the driveway a month before you get the email saying itā€™s arrived. Well we got it spot on! 26 days after delivery ?

Oh and my B&O headphones arrived today tooā€¦ (they tried to deliver on Saturday but I was out!)

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 4AD8ABC8-B528-42CD-8DFE-D18E8F93AB7A

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1F7DB36C-57CD-4DA7-A4E5-EDD81AC47FDC