Theo

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang MMe
Country flag
Just had a reply from Rebecca regarding the cars that are hopefully on the ship. She sent me this.

"Know that we have a plan in place to let the dealers know which cars are on the ship so they can contact all the customers and let them know the good news"

I would give them a couple of days after the ship has sailed, not much longer I hope, to get the info out to the dealers before you start ringing them. I will however continue with my ways to see if I can get any news sooner.

Best of luck all
Do you know if Rebecca send this info too all EU dealers or only the UK dealers?
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Do you know if Rebecca send this info too all EU dealers or only the UK dealers?
I would imagine it will be to UK dealers only. I would have thought that your Ford ( NL,NOR, FR, etc)would have a similar set up

Nick_l

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Hi Wonky, my FE just went to Awaiting shipment, but I can’t update your sheet for some reason?. Could you amend and my build was on 16/02/21, cheers if you could. Hope mine still can make the boat ?‍♀
I would imagine it will be to UK dealers only. I would have thought that your Ford ( NL,NOR, FR, etc)would have a similar set up
Does anyone know what the ETA date on the VIN tracker means in terms of shipment and delivery?. Mine just added a date of end March.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Does anyone know what the ETA date on the VIN tracker means in terms of shipment and delivery?. Mine just added a date of end March.
The tracker I think is more for the US market. The ETA end date seems to have been when they were expected to receive their cars. I wouldn't hold much stead with the date for UK cars. Mine has had about 3 or 4 different dates but always seems to default to 1990-01-01

Nick_l

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
The tracker I think is more for the US market. The ETA end date seems to have been when they were expected to receive their cars. I wouldn't hold much stead with the date for UK cars. Mine has had about 3 or 4 different dates but always seems to default to 1990-01-01
Thanks mate, it is confusing having a delivery date and ETA field as in normal life these would be same or ETA an improvement on committed delivery.. seems funny that we all want a space on a boat, only chance to have imagine travel at the moment I suppose

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Yes they left.
Port Call for the next port was a notification to everyone that their making their self ready to leave.
Pilot will arranged and put on the vessel.
Towers will be arranged and connected to the ship.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 2021-02-22 12_16_20-GRANDE HOUSTON Huidige positie (Vehicles Carrier, IMO 9782699) - VesselFi

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Just had a reply from Rebecca regarding the cars that are hopefully on the ship. She sent me this.

"Know that we have a plan in place to let the dealers know which cars are on the ship so they can contact all the customers and let them know the good news"

I would give them a couple of days after the ship has sailed, not much longer I hope, to get the info out to the dealers before you start ringing them. I will however continue with my ways to see if I can get any news sooner.

Best of luck all
Are you able to ask her the Shipment number? so we can track it via https://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/GNET45/Pages_RoroTracking/WFRoroTracking

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

Machnix

First Name
Marnix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Skoda Octavia (2006); Ordered Mustang Mach E RWD ER (lucid red)
Country flag
Try this one!
When I entered GHO121 it changed into S3-0GHO0121

My car isn't shipped (isn't built) yet

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Try this one!
When I entered GHO121 it changed into S3-0GHO0121

My car isn't shipped (isn't built) yet
0121 isnt the Shipment number, that's an 4-digit Ford number that you retrieved from FordTracker.
Sponsored