Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
14.42 and all is well.... car not moved...

There's a general sense of disorganisation in their business! or managed decline!

good point. but I think the £3k will be built into the depreciation as a profit for us unless they drop the price by £3k for new customers after we get ours.

I agree, it isn't a £65k car in my opinion.

I agree. but it's not worth £50k for me so if that was my price it makes me feel good but I'd cancel at £50k.
absolutely agree!!
It's a bit like certain fitted bedroom companies. They go in with a large price and then offer you big discounts to make you think you are getting a bargain price for an expensive product when in fact you are getting the true value price. Some people are happy to pay the inflated price because of the name thing. Yes the iPace is a nice car, but it's not THAT nice.
I agree... also the design especially the electrical system is now very dated. The tech update is an improvement but no option for early adopters to update. The Charging system is really quite old now. Lucky to get 80Kw
Sponsored

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
I suggest they use command Format C: and start from scratch. Also upgrade from DOS to windows.
They’ve got the 15 x 3.5” floppy disks for Windows 95 and are trying to wedge them into a USB CD drive as we speak. (How many technical things are wrong with that sentence? ? )

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
Posted on Facebook Mach e uk page. This is a new one. Guessing it wasn’t anyone in here.....?

he had a test drive then went on to say “l took a call from Allen Ford Daventry who ask if I can switch to another car (same spec) because my VIN has failed some quality checks - delivery to be no later than w/c 19th July (ordered start of Jan 2021) ??

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Posted on Facebook Mach e uk page. This is a new one. Guessing it wasn’t anyone in here.....?

he had a test drive then went on to say “l took a call from Allen Ford Daventry who ask if I can switch to another car (same spec) because my VIN has failed some quality checks - delivery to be no later than w/c 19th July (ordered start of Jan 2021) ??
If you haven't had a call then I don't think there is anything to worry about

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
If you haven't had a call then I don't think there is anything to worry about
Dealers off today so wouldn’t be getting a call anyway! That being said I’m even more likely to cancel my first order now and wait for 2nd car i ordered that was built end of March.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Jealous as....

When did you place your order?
in my mind 1975

in reality this is from the Grand Whitney Houston. first ship in, december build. hopefully all the long term sufferers will be showing that status too.