Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
A quick question for the lucky ones driving around in an MME ?

What was the mileage on your cars when you took delivery?

I presume all transport to the your delivery dealer would have been via a transporter or flat-bed, even if PDI was carried out elsewhere ?

Thanks
David
23 miles on mine at delivery - now 453 ?
Sponsored

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Still unusually high. My Lexus RX has 4 miles on it when I picked it up and my most recent Volvo XC90 had 14 miles but that was explained by it needed a road test as it had an emissions warning light on PDI and needed a new part fitting

Although knowing Lexus I would not be surprised if part of their PDI is resetting the Odometer. The 4 miles was the sales rep driving to the petrol pump and back to get me a full tank of fuel. Again the only time I've had a new car with a full tank!

themagicrobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang V8, Bond Equipe, Opel Monza, NSU Quickly, BSA Bantam
Country flag
Perhaps there was a fair amount of toing and froing at Antwerp? FWIW my car displayed 24 miles when I collected it from the dealer. He said they'd done approx one mile in it as part of the PDI shakedown.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Perhaps there was a fair amount of toing and froing at Antwerp? FWIW my car displayed 24 miles when I collected it from the dealer. He said they'd done approx one mile in it as part of the PDI shakedown.
Yep. All the compound in and out moves add up!

Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
For anyone who's already had theirs delivered, do the UK cars have the Homelink garage door systems? Just saw a US review where they showed it on the sun visor. Thanks

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
Tomorrow marks one whole month since we ordered our cancelled First Edition. Still no VIN or any information on it, despite it being '6 weeks' away now.

Time for a fresh round of emails in the morning. ?

Last week my dealer did put in an IT ticket to Ford UK querying why he had no Vista tracking info for it, which was acknowledged as something worth investigating by Ford, so hopefully we get some progress there.

Still, the white car I no longer want but still hasn't been cancelled for me arrives at Antwerp this week. ?

Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
At the moment I keep mine in the side pouch in my drivers door. Hoping to do the same with the mme
yeah ours is currently just loose in the car. not the end of the world but a nice quality of life feature. especially considering the price

WildboarWes

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E RWD ER
Country flag