UK Customers

IronAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR
Country flag
When did everyone sign their finance contract? And who provided it? My dealer has no idea what's going on with the finance and can't provide me with anything. He keeps saying they're waiting for Ford Credit.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
When did everyone sign their finance contract? And who provided it? My dealer has no idea what's going on with the finance and can't provide me with anything. He keeps saying they're waiting for Ford Credit.
I am amazed that some people are STILL having issues with their dealers. The finance, with Ford Credit, is NO different than if you were applying for credit for any other Ford. My finance was approved in Dec 20 and was held open by Ford Credit due to the delays to the car (approval normally expire after 45 days if not taken up). My car arrived at my dealer on a Friday, he emailed me my contract on the following Monday to sign. I scanned it and returned it to him the same day. I paid him the deposit on the Monday as well and picked the car up on the Wednesday morning. My dealer just treated this purchase exactly the same as any other Ford. There was, I think, a couple of minor extra things he had to do but nothing that made the process as complicated as some of you are reporting. If you are still having issues then let Hannah know as she will escalate to her bosses. I passed a few to Rebecca.

IronAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR
Country flag
I am amazed that some people are STILL having issues with their dealers. The finance, with Ford Credit, is NO different than if you were applying for credit for any other Ford. My finance was approved in Dec 20 and was held open by Ford Credit due to the delays to the car (approval normally expire after 45 days if not taken up). My car arrived at my dealer on a Friday, he emailed me my contract on the following Monday to sign. I scanned it and returned it to him the same day. I paid him the deposit on the Monday as well and picked the car up on the Wednesday morning. My dealer just treated this purchase exactly the same as any other Ford. There was, I think, a couple of minor extra things he had to do but nothing that made the process as complicated as some of you are reporting. If you are still having issues then let Hannah know as she will escalate to her bosses. I passed a few to Rebecca.
Yeah my dealer has been an absolute joke. He really has no idea what's going on.

Where did your dealer get your contract from do you know?

I've emailed Hannah aswell so hopefully I should be able to get this sorted as soon as. I'm going to see the car tomorrow, would be great to actually drive home with it.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Reached a milestone today …. My odometer now reads 1000 miles !

That has gone so quickly in every sense of the word (just a touch under four weeks and much of it at speed) ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Reached a milestone today …. My odometer now reads 1000 miles !

That has gone so quickly in every sense of the word (just a touch under four weeks and much of it at speed) ?
You are doing well. I think I'm at about 640 at the moment although I will adding more to that soon

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Yeah my dealer has been an absolute joke. He really has no idea what's going on.

Where did your dealer get your contract from do you know?

I've emailed Hannah aswell so hopefully I should be able to get this sorted as soon as. I'm going to see the car tomorrow, would be great to actually drive home with it.
Mine was done through Ford Credit. The only thing your dealer has to wait for Ford Credit to do is approve the application, done online, usually. He fills out forms and prints them or if you are in the showroom you can sign them digitally. It's not difficult. It is the same process as for any other car he sells.

IronAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR
Country flag
Mine was done through Ford Credit. The only thing your dealer has to wait for Ford Credit to do is approve the application, done online, usually. He fills out forms and prints them or if you are in the showroom you can sign them digitally. It's not difficult. It is the same process as for any other car he sells.

I've tried to explain this to him but he doesn't understand, there's only so many ways I can tell him he's an idiot.

I'll have to give Hannah a call tomorrow and see if she can explain it to them

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
It's worth pointing out that Ford Credit are now offering the lower interest rate not just for new customers but also the customers with the £3k allowance. They wrote to me yesterday regarding this just 2 days after I picked up the car.

The letter said I could have my finance application redone at the lower rate.

Bloody disgusting for those who have already picked up their cars and put on the higher interest rate in my opinion.

I applied initially for their deal then went off and got a loan so that's why I got the letter.

JStepha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER
Country flag
It's worth pointing out that Ford Credit are now offering the lower interest rate not just for new customers but also the customers with the £3k allowance. They wrote to me yesterday regarding this just 2 days after I picked up the car.

The letter said I could have my finance application redone at the lower rate.

Bloody disgusting for those who have already picked up their cars and put on the higher interest rate in my opinion.

I applied initially for their deal then went off and got a loan so that's why I got the letter.
What email address did you contact them on?

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
My car arrived at the dealers almost 4 weeks ago, not long after Grahame and wonky received there's.
I'm still waiting to receive it.
It's been a mixture of they not able to do the pdi as know one qualified to work on HV so had to take it to Dunton, and not knowing to work the finance out. 15 days ago I took my present car down to give me PX price, which I accepted. Was told we be ready to go once the ecall is rolled out. Not heard from them since. Tried phoning yesterday. Couldn't get through.
Absolute joke.

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
I've tried to explain this to him but he doesn't understand, there's only so many ways I can tell him he's an idiot.

I'll have to give Hannah a call tomorrow and see if she can explain it to them
I've emailed Hannah many times, and I know she has been in contact with them, but there's only so much she can do. Hopefully I pick up this week, but wouldn't be surprised if I didn't.
Sponsored