BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
No he is away this week. Which is why he said by the end of the month probably.
Well with Harry and Matthew both away tomorrow, hopefully if I call and get put through to someone it will be their manager. I'll make clear the frustration of seeing other people already in their cars, which could be us if they weren't so slow...

My current car's tax is due on Tuesday next week, so am probably going to have to fork out more to cover that as a result of these additional and unnecessary delays.
Sponsored

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Iā€™ve heard a few people say about the mysterious noise at slow speeds, but they werenā€™t aware that between 1mph and 19mph the car emits an electronic ā€œengineā€ noise to alert pedestrians that you are there. I would say almost certainly this is what you are hearing. Nothing to worry about, itā€™s designed that way :)
It's also a legal requirement that this noise application is installed!

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Well with Harry and Matthew both away tomorrow, hopefully if I call and get put through to someone it will be their manager. I'll make clear the frustration of seeing other people already in their cars, which could be us if they weren't so slow...

My current car's tax is due on Tuesday next week, so am probably going to have to fork out more to cover that as a result of these additional and unnecessary delays.
Good luck.

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
For anyone else on here in the same position as me (if I believe what I'm told (I don't!), waiting in Antwerp for a boat to Flushing to arrive there by the end of this week) - I see the FORENSO has now returned from it's trip to Germany, and is sitting on the Antwerp dock next to the TOSSA (which for some reason hasn't moved since arriving there 1st June - if Ford has a backlog in Antwerp why didn't they use the TOSSA?!?!). Anyway, hoping I see some tapps changes over the next couple of days, then to see FORENSO on it's old route to Flushing! At least watching the boats is a bit more interesting than watching paint dry while I wait for my Mach E!
Hey @Smuddell not sure if relevant but I've just had a tapps update. interestingly though a 2 hour gap has now re-appeared between tappsDateTime and vehicleDateTime

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
I think I may have found an issue with my car. The tailgate doesnā€™t stop closing when there is an obstruction. Ie arm head pet etc. Manual says car has sensors to detect obstructions but mine appear to be faulty. Anyone else had a problem.?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I think I may have found an issue with my car. The tailgate doesnā€™t stop closing when there is an obstruction. Ie arm head pet etc. Manual says car has sensors to detect obstructions but mine appear to be faulty. Anyone else had a problem.?
Not as yet. If you hang on a minute I'll go and put my head in the opening and see if it stops.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Mine is 2021-06-22T 12:43:11.755Z an hour after yours.
Actually mine was almost exactly the same, I was trying to account for the hour time difference between tappsDate and British Summer Time, but went the wrong way!

Here's what mine says: "2021-06-22T12:42:34.945Z"

So they've been in after my call today - so shows the value of pestering! Yes our cars must be having everything done together!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Have you got the liftgate set to automatic and hands free on in the vehicle settings?