George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E RWD ER Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My rear boot wont close, it just beeps twice but wont close. Anyone else had this problem. Its all updated etc
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
My rear boot wont close, it just beeps twice but wont close. Anyone else had this problem. Its all updated etc
It happens sometimes to me. It's the same as my door button problem..I find that if the button on the left to close it doesn't work use the one in the middle you use to open it manually to close it.

JohnG789

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 540c, , Abarth 124 spider ,SLK AMG, Mach-e
Occupation
Managing Director
Country flag
Like the wheels . Are they ford ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The only issue with ours is I don’t know how to turn off what my wife calls “the twat lights” 😂
You can turn OFF the welcome lights from the main display. But then given the issues I am having they might still work. There's a thought. I'll go and turn mine OFF and see what happens. 🤣

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
The welcome lights are a bit wide boy in style. My wife's ID3 has a simple pattern. It has no bearing on the car design from what I can see.

AzumA

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD Space White
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
Strange!

ok whereismymme is now showing car back in Mexico with a next shipment date of 30th April. This afternoon it said car was in Antwerp and I could see the shipping info with voyage information, discharge date time Etc

Think I will call dealer and see if they have any information.
To clarify for you - the vessel your vehicle is on is currently around a third of the way across the Atlantic, due to dock a week today (26th April), once it arrives it'll have a more 'firm' arrived / discharged in Antwerp, after that it'll be a waiting game for them to sort customs etc.

Still... looking like it's on track to arrive (in Belgium) in the next week, so not long now.

richeze

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD std Black 22 model
Country flag
To clarify for you - the vessel your vehicle is on is currently around a third of the way across the Atlantic, due to dock a week today (26th April), once it arrives it'll have a more 'firm' arrived / discharged in Antwerp, after that it'll be a waiting game for them to sort customs etc.

Still... looking like it's on track to arrive (in Belgium) in the next week, so not long now.
Thanks for the message. Think my car was on the earlier crossing. Haven’t called the dealer yet, but found the vin in the manifest using the Grimaldi checker.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Where is my Mach-E 2

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
Well, had my first instance of hate today. Was parked in Halfords Derby to get a new tyre pressure gauge which probably took 5 minutes. Parked well away from other vehicles. Returned and saw that someone had tipped coffee all over the bonnet lid and down the drivers side wing. There is a MacDonalds near by so that will explain the mentality. 🤪 🤡 I had cleaned it yesterday.

Luckily the coffee just rinsed off when I got home. Was it an EV hater, Mustang hater as not a "proper" Mustang or just because it was clean and didn't look like 💩 as the rest of the cars parked there did. Perhaps all three.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
For those who had cars on the Grande Torino that were discharged in Antwerp on 29th March….

Noticed a backdated status change on mine today, and after 3 weeks of apparent nothingness it has progressed to “ANT CUST” (Antwerp Customs)

Hopefully the rest of you will also see that change shown as a “COMPOUND IN” dated around 14th April.

Still on track for an early May delivery👍

Last edited: