Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I'm really glad I got the build date checked on my pre-order - it's certainly been a conversation starter and I think it's given many of us something positive to focus on while we wait for the ordering portal to open up!

Now... just 103 days to wait o_O

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
I tweeted Ford Europe’s director of Product Communications about my May delivery date and he asked me to DM him my details, which he’s passed onto the concierge team, who contacted me almost immediately and are looking into it ??. I told them that if they need to swap my place in the queue with anyone else, that @portlandg would mind the least... They said that’s good to know.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I tweeted Ford Europe’s director of Product Communications about my May delivery date and he asked me to DM him my details, which he’s passed onto the concierge team, who contacted me almost immediately and are looking into it ??. I told them that if they need to swap my place in the queue with anyone else, that @portlandg would mind the least... They said that’s good to know.
LMAO - I think that sounds very fair ?

Hope you get a good outcome ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why me. What have I done to upset you ? ? ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Sorry mate... I thought you might appreciate some more time to decide what colours you want to paint your garage? ??‍♂?
Garage is all done. But thanks for the thought. Next hurdle, gate release date. Presumably this will be after UK/EUR OKTB date which I believe will be later this month.
Hopefully after that our cars will be put on the next ship out. If we are lucky that will be by the end on this month. ? ?????I apologize, on behalf of those who have a build date, to those who are early adopters and are still waiting for theirs. I will share your joy when you do get yours. Hang in there

Calvin4000

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Harley Livewire, BMW 1250GS
Occupation
System Engineer
Country flag
I am pretty sure it must be possible to get an old stock of torpedos on the dark web, just to sink a few boats beginning of March 21.... :rolleyes: :D?

Ok, I am a tad jealous.... almost nothing... ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Looks like they are building them before confirmations from the customer. But will that be for all the uk preorders or just the early ones?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Looks like they are building them before confirmations from the customer. But will that be for all the uk preorders or just the early ones?
No way to know for sure at the moment. The only way to check is for some of our forum friends who pre-ordered more recently to check in with their Ford Dealer to see if they also have build dates allocated.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
So I'm going to be checking the Ford website every day for an update. Good luck to those who have a date for the build.
Sponsored