John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Got a vin number from my dealer today 3FMTK3SU6MMA0XXXX. Tentative build date first 2 weeks November 6 to 8 weeks from then for delivery. looks like 2021 for me. :)
@Shayne - what was your model type/order number (or range)?

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Order processed 07/28/2020

It is below my sign under vehicles Premium, AWD, LR
also, what was your reservation number and date reserved?
(can you feel us all breathing down your neck?)

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What was your reservation date?
No reservation, did reserve it the day it went up for reservation and then decided to drop it with the production numbers I thought it would be 2 years down the road. Then approached a dealer and was informed otherwise. This dealer did the training and upgrades and so is allotted a certain number of vehicles I think; not a lot of demand for them up here yet.

EDIT: Electrcian finally came in today and I now have a 50 amp nema 14-50 on the side of my house good day for EV's

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
No reservation, did reserve it the day it went up for reservation and then decided to drop it with the production numbers I thought it would be 2 years down the road. Then approached a dealer and was informed otherwise. This dealer did the training and upgrades and so is allotted a certain number of vehicles I think; not a lot of demand for them up here yet.

EDIT: Electrcian finally came in today and I now have a 50 amp nema 14-50 on the side of my house good day for EV's
So you believe the dealer reserved on the first day of reservations, but you did not have a reservation (because you cancelled) and ordered on July 28th but you are getting one that your dealer reserved? Am I understanding correctly?

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Got a vin number from my dealer today 3FMTK3SU6MMA0XXXX. Tentative build date first 2 weeks November 6 to 8 weeks from then for delivery. looks like 2021 for me. :)
Looking at a VIN decoder - the K3S does match the model. first letter country - 3=Canada it seems second letter F for ford 3rd letter vehicle type is M

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Did you get the last 4, and x them to protect the innocent? :D

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Has anyone recieved a FE Vin? Seems like they would have assigned vins in build date order.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Grey (not much on colors)
Looking at a VIN decoder - the K3S does match the model. first letter country - 3=Canada it seems second letter F for ford 3rd letter vehicle type is M
Google came up blank M = mach? I am no good with vin's or fords for that matter; 327 small block kid.
So you believe the dealer reserved on the first day of reservations, but you did not have a reservation (because you cancelled) and ordered on July 28th but you are getting one that your dealer reserved? Am I understanding correctly?
I am getting one that the dealer ordered when the orders went up; he did not reserve I do not think.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
What was your order and reservation number?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag