Aferreira613

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
Is anyone else having an issue with the vehicle no longer pre-conditioning after the last software update? Any recommendations on how to correct this problem?
Sponsored

bigredx86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach-E Premium STD AWD
Country flag
Noob question as I don't have the update that pre-conditions the battery but how do you know it does vs when it doesn't? Does it tell you on the screen or something? Haven't seen anyone post data on it yet.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Is anyone else having an issue with the vehicle no longer pre-conditioning after the last software update? Any recommendations on how to correct this problem?
I assume you're talking about departure time preconditioning (and the car is plugged in)? Try removing your departure time and adding it again.

RSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E P ER
Country flag
Are you talking about Departure Times not working? There has been a bug affecting a sub set of Android users. FP kind of fixed it with a release two weeks ago. Although now, it does not always send the Departure Time you enter to the car. Prior to their 'fix' you would get a Ford Pass Not responding message.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Set Departure Times in the car if you want them to work.

reeflife

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Banking
Country flag
This happened to me. I believe I deleted the schedule from car and Fordpass and made sure it was gone and then a few days went by and added it back. Also make sure you are in your profile. The modules I believe are trying to work out the updates.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Yep, happened to me yesterday. The app confirmed that my departure time was set, but come morning, the car itself had no idea. Setting departure time it in the actual car itself resolved this issue (don't use the app).
Another annoying finding -- in the UI refresh version of Sync 4A, the "Charging" settings are now an "App" and they're found by clicking the home button. You won't find them in the vehicle settings anymore... which just seems really, really bizarre.

jbooth

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit, Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Same issue of them not working after the "new ui" car update. Tried a delete and re-add in car but I don't think it worked? I'll have to try again I guess and hope. Otherwise I guess I need to schedule shop time again... an hour away. At least when it went in to them despite them not updating anything the seat position issues have resolved themselves.

SgtNz

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT Performance
Occupation
DO(MP)
Country flag
I’m still having the same issue as well. Also, my mirrors no longer fold in when I lock. I’ve turned that feature off and on again as well.
Sponsored