generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I defer to you.

Sorry -I do not know what to say.
I have no doubt that the rep actually said that. But these are the same reps that have also been telling people that the frunk divider won't come in the production vehicles. They just don't know.
Sponsored

JTK44

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
I have no doubt that the rep actually said that. But these are the same reps that have also been telling people that the frunk divider won't come in the production vehicles. They just don't know.
Frunk divider:

The one I saw did not have the divider.

Again, only what they told me, no divider in production.

I have confirmed that my car is in production this week and still all these open questions including financing, Option Plan and leasing.

Wonder if this roll out will be better than the Explorer!

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
VW on their website does not list anything for 0 to 60 for the AWD. It's all guess from other websites.
Do I think it will be around 6 seconds? yes
The range for that model also has not been released. Between 215 to 225 is what the other websites are estimating.
That is why I pointed out the wrong info you keep putting out. tesla model y is the same as mache 4.8 again. No these are points for me buying just calling out misleading info you put out.

As far as the id4 being better for you that is awesome. congrats on whatever you get. I hope you're happy with it and it works out for you.
Just make sure the info you pass is correct though.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Alright man, good luck with the VW ID4 AWD. It's a good car and will make for a lovely replacement for an Outback or RAV4.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Is there a recent reference for 7.8 seconds (or 6 seconds AWD)? Most places I can find that number were estimates prior to the reveal. The best official number I can find is 8.5 and the ones sub 8 seconds were mostly third party guestimates before the reveal.

VW certainly doesn't make it easy for to find their specifications for 0-60 on the ID.4. Definitely leaning toward the Mach E, but if there was an official targeted 6.0 AWD I could consider savings a few thousand (but not at 7.8).

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just went through the process for both AWD does not get 250 only the RWD. The pro is RWD only the ide pro s statement is AWD and the range again on that model has not been released yet.
Ford Mustang Mach-E VW ID.4 Unveiled Today id4 pro

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
:rolleyes:
Just like I said before.
Volkswagen ID.4 official EPA range is 250 miles
VW's new electric uses an 82 kWh battery
JOE LORIO
Nov 25th 2020 at 10:00AM
2021-volkswagen-id4-official-32.jpg

The feds have announced their official driving-range figure for the 2021 Volkswagen ID.4, and the new EV is good for 250 miles. That's for the 201-horsepower, rear-motor, rear-wheel-drive ID.4 Pro and ID.4 First Edition, both of which use an 82-kWh battery pack. A 302-horsepower, dual-motor, all-wheel-drive variant will come later, and the range estimate for that version is not yet available.
The ID.4, which goes on sale in all 50 states early next year, carries an MSRP of $39,995 (before tax credits). Looking at similarly priced competitor EVs, the ID.4 seems well-positioned. The Kia Niro EV, at $39,090, has a range of 239 miles. The Nissan Leaf Plus, at $38,200, offers 226 miles. The Hyundai Ioniq EV, for $33,045, is good for 170 miles. The hotly anticipated Ford Mustang Mach-E, in its $43,995 standard-range RWD form, has an EPA-estimated range of 230 miles.
ADVERTISEMENT

When it comes time to recharge the ID.4, drivers will want to avail themselves of the free public DC fast charging on the Electrify America network. The ID.4 comes with three years of unlimited charging. When recharging at a DC fast-charging station with a 125-kW supply, VW says, the ID.4's battery pack can go from 5 percent to 80 percent charged in 38 minutes. Using a Level 2 charger, the ID.4 adds approximately 33 miles of range per hour.

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
Here's @OutofSpecKyle's first drive review of the ID4. Of note, he talks about how quiet it is on the highway. "Nothing compares to this car at these highway speeds" (noisewise). See 11:50. I'm hoping the MME is just as quiet.

I'm really excited to hear his driving review of the MME on Dec 15!!