Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
thanks. So would you both substitute the Griot 3 in 1 for the Turtle Wax Ceramic spray in my list?
No. The TW Hybrid Solutions is just fantastic at $14.99. We’ve used it on our black ‘17 WRX and it is crazy how well it performs. It’s all in the prep and application and you’ve got it covered. Also, you’ll be able to foam cannon without even putting a wash mitt on the car.
Sponsored

Pibbman

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Leafblower is your friend.
I saw a neighbor down the street yesterday using a leaf blower all over his car. I just had like a dumbfounded look on my face probably and was like damn why didn’t I ever think of that?

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Clay barring the car is essential for a quality luster and protection.

I also use Griot's 3 in 1 as a top coat recharge on our two vehicles (one a mach-e) with professional ceramic coatings. Works great.
the caveat tho you have to be really scrupulous about keeping the paint surface lubricated and the clay bar clean or you can scr
I saw a neighbor down the street yesterday using a leaf blower all over his car. I just had like a dumbfounded look on my face probably and was like damn why didn’t I ever think of that?
I've never actually used one, but it is a good way to get the water out of the crevices and such. Typically I wash the car, drive it around the block, pull into my garage, open all doors and hatches and let the water drain, and then dry thoroughly with microfiber towels (they really are all they're cracked up to be, I"m a late comer to the microfiber crowd)
Sponsored