What else does 22S41 & 22S29 Recall OTA fix??

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Oh, you’re a GT, so you probably don’t have the Sync update that added in the EV routing. That’s one little benefit that the Premiums got in an OTA. Once you have that, you’ll be golden.
2021 GT and no sync update and no recall OTA. Patiently waiting............
Sponsored

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
2021 GT and no sync update and no recall OTA. Patiently waiting............
I‘m still waiting on BlueCruise, much less the recall update. My patience is wearing thinner by the day. :)

(…and yes, I know I could take it to a dealership, but…no.)

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I haven't and I'm also EA but not early EA. It's the first SYNC update for Job 2 so I'm not sure when the APIM will hit FDRS. @generaltso, for major SYNC updates, have you seen APIM updates in FDRS at the same time OTA goes out to EA?
Yes, in the past, the Job 1 APIM updates appeared in FDRS just before they started going out OTA to EA folks.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I‘m still waiting on BlueCruise, much less the recall update. My patience is wearing thinner by the day. :)

(…and yes, I know I could take it to a dealership, but…no.)
Have you ever taken it to the dealership? Have you had 21P22 done that ensures you can even get OTAs properly? Or you have successfully gotten all other OTAs prior to BC?

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Have you ever taken it to the dealership? Have you had 21P22 done that ensures you can even get OTAs properly? Or you have successfully gotten all other OTAs prior to BC?
I have not had 21P22 done because dealerships here aren’t particularly MME friendly nor savvy, but yes, I have had some successful OTAs. I received 2.6.0 perfectly successfully in mid-May, but nothing since then.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Interesting that Job 2 2.8.3 is not in FDRS yet and I've only seen a handful of EA receive OTA.
Very much so! I would hope that means that those of that did the recall ourselves will still get the OTA for the APIM. I just checked Ford Etis website and my recall has no cleared, thankfully my dealer that did the HVBJB replacement successfully submitted it even though I did it myself. I hope my VIN is still targeted for the recall updates, even though my VIN isn't tied to it anymore...

I would assume Ford knows this, as even those going in to get the recall done, won't be getting the APIM update as it isn't available and, even if it was, it isn't part of the recall instructions.
Sponsored