Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got a new Bambu Labs P1S and I dont know what to make. Anyone print anything good for their Mach-E?
Our son has been printing up a storm: cat toys, drawer organizers, mail holders, toy trains so I can play Mexican Train dominoes, etc. Please suggest some MME stuff. I would like some custom made frunk organizers but I donā€™t think his printer base is capable of the size Iā€™d like to have.
Sponsored

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ack, my printer keeps printing plates of spaghetti with ABS. Maybe I'll have to try PETG. I was trying to do the cargo cover clips.

I have found the Amazon basics expandable cupholder works really well, is relatively inexpensive, and likely more functional than something that I could 3D print
I'm no expert but I understand that for ABS your printer should be in an enclosure. Perhaps a 3D expert can chime in.

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Our son has been printing up a storm: cat toys, drawer organizers, mail holders, toy trains so I can play Mexican Train dominoes, etc. Please suggest some MME stuff. I would like some custom made frunk organizers but I donā€™t think his printer base is capable of the size Iā€™d like to have.
Thingverse.com

Jeff-NoVA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I'm no expert but I understand that for ABS your printer should be in an enclosure. Perhaps a 3D expert can chime in.
I just think my printer isn't up to the task - it is in an enclosure but it's an Ender 3 Pro. Entry level. I'm considering a Bambu A1 when they are back on the market.

ox45

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
I designed a keychain for our fobs. Our names are on the back to keep the fobs straight. Having the AMS on my P1S makes this print a breeze!

Ford Mustang Mach-E What have you 3d Printed? 1711622454932-e9

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just think my printer isn't up to the task - it is in an enclosure but it's an Ender 3 Pro. Entry level. I'm considering a Bambu A1 when they are back on the market.
I've had good luck with Prusa printers. The new MK4 is excellent. Good first layers every time.

JustBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE, Impala, Santa Fe
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
This is my front storage area. I 3D printed a storage mat with pockets for items I keep close. Also has a phone mount with wired connection for charging my phone (faster than the wireless) and also connects to Android Auto when it doesn't like the wireless connection. I made it so the phone just fits under the screen.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What have you 3d Printed? Front Storage & Phone Holder

san

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT; 2023 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
So many things and no links to the STL files šŸ˜•

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So many things and no links to the STL files šŸ˜•
Why don't you just Message the posters and ask if they would send the files? You can't attach stl files to messages here.

ETKallio

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
I've used Prusa's polycarb blend with good result for a couple small, structural things on an Ender 3 S1 Pro. No enclosure needed. For something beside MachE.

ErBauer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
If you're a 3d printer- yeggi.com

Ochroma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E ER AWD Premium Infinite Blue
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I designed and printed this front cupholder adapter for my Mach-E so that I could use my larger diameter Hydro Flask and Nalgene bottles. I've been using it for 2+ years without issue. This design allows for skinnier tall bottles and cups to still fit into the cupholder so you don't have to remove the adapter. You can also put the adapter in either side of the cupholder. The attached zip file contains the .stp file for this adapter.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What have you 3d Printed? 1712076024190-qe

Attachments