First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
2018 Prius PHEV

This was my 6th Prius - all of them have been exceptional for what I needed them for and have served me well. I’ve defected to Ford because of Toyota’s refusal to adopt a sensible BEV strategy, and because the Mach-E is the first electric vehicle I have loved the look of both inside and out.

7544E8CD-DE7C-4B08-9EE6-DC9D7A8BF7C3.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

vikramb92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021, Volt 2017, Ford Focus Electric 2013
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I currently have a 2017 Chevy Volt that I love and plan to keep, I hope that the Mach-E will be an awesome second addition.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
The mach-e will replace either the focus ST or the focus RS, not sure which one will probably replace the RS as I found the mk3 a disappoint and far below the level it should have been for a long awaited return of an AWD rs.

For local journeys and the commute the mach-e will be perfect as I will be able to charge at home. Will still keep a focus for long journeys as I am not putting up with the tedium of planning my route and waiting around 40+ mins for a charge,

Also like a lot of people in CA I am now located in the ever expanding wildfire zones and have been under mandatory evacuation in past years, there is enough ongoing construction and expansion in the surround areas that continues to put a barrier in the way but each year the evacuation zones seem to get bigger so don't really want to be getting a phone alert with the only car available being the mach-e which is on charge and is going to need a few more hours before it has enough usable range to be able to leave,

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
My first entry into electric driving was a 2012 Volt. I still own it. It is an amazing vehicle. It convinced me that I would never purchase another vehicle that did not have a charging port. To borrow a phrase from someone on the gm-volt.com site - NPNS - No Plug, No Sale!

I leased a 2015 Ford C-Max Energi for my wife expecting a lot of new EV's on the market by 2017. Didn't happen. Nice car, not enough EV range.

I leased a 2017 Chevy Bolt as it was the first affordable car to have 235+ mile range. Again expecting every manufacturer to have available and affordable EV's on the market when the lease runs out in Jan, 2021. We really like this car. It is just not the one I want to buy and keep.

Ford Mach-E Premium seems to fit the bill of what we are looking for. Purchasing this car and trading in the Volt for this one!

Jim

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
2017 Kuga ST-Line X AWD
Ford Mustang Mach-E What're you upgrading from? 20170405_175144_LI

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
2018 Leaf in white, while it drives just fine, it's boring and now I need to fulfill my covid induced mid-life crisis. Leaf will be handed down to my son who turns 17 in December. He will never know the days of owning an ICE, but will quickly learn to recharge often. :)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
2018 Leaf in white, while it drives just fine, it's boring and now I need to fulfill my covid induced mid-life crisis. Leaf will be handed down to my son who turns 17 in December. He will never know the days of owning an ICE, but will quickly learn to recharge often. :)
And can only go so far LOL.

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
2017 Jaguar F-Pace in British Racing Green. (I-Pace was fallback if dealers added markups.)

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Replacing our 2013 Nissan Leaf. The Leaf has convinced my over the last couple of years to love driving electric. Excited to have some range where I don't have to drive the truck near as often.

Dkuhnke

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered Mach e FE, but ETA is anyone's guess
Occupation
retired engineer
Country flag
50 years ago I had a '68 Mustang GT (1sr "dream car", souped up with headers, hi-rise manifold, big Holly carb, etc.; ~300hp; Audrey & Maureen optional).
Ford Mustang Mach-E What're you upgrading from? '68 Mustange Audrey & Maureen July 1970

Then a '97 SHO Taurus with V8 (2nd dream car); loved doing 7000rpm in L gear. For past 10 years, a Hyundai Elantra "fill in" vehicle, good for "getting from A to B". Now time for another "dream" car.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I hate to get rid of it but a 2014 Ford max.

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Getting rid of my 2009 Focus. It's been a great little car, but my wife and I both have smallish sedans. Makes hauling furniture or garden stuff pretty tricky.

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
2018 Ford Escape, I wanted electric then, but Ford didn't have one for me. As soon as I saw this Mustang, I had to have it.
Sponsored