Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
X-Plan pricing is available in Canda. X-Plan is a Ford Motor Company initiative, dealers can opt in or out. Here is the URL for the X-Plan site. This site is used if your company/sponsor has a PIN. It clearly allows Canada/French, Canada/English to be input. https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/partnerlogin.do
Thank you for the info. I did checked it out but my question is more related to the Mustang Club Members?
Sponsored

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thank you for the info. I did checked it out but my question is more related to the Mustang Club Members?
I don't think the MCA cares where you live.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I don't think the MCA cares where you live.
Well I'm going to the dealer today and will ask again but their initial answer is no they don't give XPlan to MCA member, I'll see

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Do you need to give your X-plan info to the dealer when the pre-order goes to order, or at anytime prior to the sales contract?

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Do you need to give your X-plan info to the dealer when the pre-order goes to order, or at anytime prior to the sales contract?
That is the thing in Canada we do not have pre-order reservation numbers or what and my visit to the dealer is to clarify the process of going from reservation to order and I started to get info and was very surprised by the way they have treated this, I am exchanging emails with the dealer since beginning of July and last Friday I got one back from them that was a big surprise, I'll let you know.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Well I'm going to the dealer today and will ask again but their initial answer is no they don't give XPlan to MCA member, I'll see
Is there something unique about MCA PIN codes? I don't see how your dealer would know how you got the PIN code. For all they know, you work with a company that is one of thousands with some relation to Ford.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is there something unique about MCA PIN codes? I don't see how your dealer would know how you got the PIN code. For all they know, you work with a company that is one of thousands with some relation to Ford.
Ok! then my best move would be to get a membership and get that precious PIN number I guess.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It depends on if they only ask for the code or ask to see the certificate. The code doesn't say anything about how you got it. The certificate does. However, I think dealers have to either accept A-Z plans or not. I don't believe they can pick and choose how you got it.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
It looks like my dealer will honor the X-plan. My company offers this through benefits. On top of this, I get an additional $1,000 discount for getting an EV. I am hoping that I will be able to save over $10K on this deal:

1. X-Plan = 2% off MSRP plus $275
2. EV company discount = $1,000
3. NYS Rebate = $2,000 (cars less than $60K AND more than 120 mile range
4. Fed Tax Credit = $7,500

ME = $59,700 (minus the $1,100 destination fee) not including tax
X-Plan: times .98 plus $275 = $58,781
Less $1,000 discount = $57,781
Less NYS Rebate = $55,781

Fed Tax Credit: $7,500

Final Cost should be: $48,281

This is about $3,000 less than the cost of my Ford Explorer and my lease is $548. So with my great credit, I expect my Ford Option to result in $548 or less, though I may opt for 15K miles. This will also depend on the cost difference between 12K miles and 15K miles.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Seems to be worth getting then. Since my order will be a GT, I might as well wait a couple more onths to get the X-plan since it will otherwise expire before the final sales contract is written when the car arrives later next year. which seems like an eternity by the way..

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
It looks like my dealer will honor the X-plan. My company offers this through benefits. On top of this, I get an additional $1,000 discount for getting an EV. I am hoping that I will be able to save over $10K on this deal:

1. X-Plan = 2% off MSRP plus $275
2. EV company discount = $1,000
3. NYS Rebate = $2,000 (cars less than $60K AND more than 120 mile range
4. Fed Tax Credit = $7,500

ME = $59,700 (minus the $1,100 destination fee) not including tax
X-Plan: times .98 plus $275 = $58,781
Less $1,000 discount = $57,781
Less NYS Rebate = $55,781

Fed Tax Credit: $7,500

Final Cost should be: $48,281

This is about $3,000 less than the cost of my Ford Explorer and my lease is $548. So with my great credit, I expect my Ford Option to result in $548 or less, though I may opt for 15K miles. This will also depend on the cost difference between 12K miles and 15K miles.
You can't take the fed tax credit out of the cost of the car - it is a credit on your taxes, if you have liability - it won't affect the amount of loan/ford option you need and therefore your monthly payment...

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
You can't take the fed tax credit out of the cost of the car - it is a credit on your taxes, if you have liability - it won't affect the amount of loan/ford option you need and therefore your monthly payment...
That is correct. I just deducted it from the final cost but should have made note that the tax credit applies to tax return the following year.

Thanks for clarifying that.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So... not to beat a dead horse with what's probably obvious, but I signed up for MCOA and the X-Plan pricing says INVOICE - 0.4% + $275. And no Mach-e listed in the vehicle list. I assume that's just because it's not populated in the list yet (in fact 2021 doesn't even show up in the year list yet)?

And I assume the Mach-e will be an unusal discount (MSRP - 2% + $275) because it's a special case and the invoice and MSRP are equal (rather than the former being lower than the latter like normal)?

It was a little disconcerting not seeing the "2% under MSRP" listed, but I guess it's just too early for it to show up yet.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
And I assume the Mach-e will be an unusal discount (MSRP - 2% + $275) because it's a special case and the invoice and MSRP are equal (rather than the former being lower than the latter like normal)?
Correct. The bulletin to dealers regarding AXZD plan pricing for MME explained that the calculation is different for the MME, and that the X plan will be based on this formula as to MSRP.
And, I'm not worried that the 2021 MME is not listed in the 2020 pricing info.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So... not to beat a dead horse with what's probably obvious, but I signed up for MCOA and the X-Plan pricing says INVOICE - 0.4% + $275. And no Mach-e listed in the vehicle list. I assume that's just because it's not populated in the list yet (in fact 2021 doesn't even show up in the year list yet)?

It was a little disconcerting not seeing the "2% under MSRP" listed, but I guess it's just too early for it to show up yet.
As long as you get it in writing that your dealer will take X-plan, you should be fine. That limits their shenanigan-ability.
Sponsored