BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
I suspect that you and I are both waiting for a railcar load to be assembled for delivery to Ayer. An 80 ft double decker rail car will accommodate 10 MME's.
Ooh I'd love to see that... If you happen to get any info let me know. My dealer hasn't been helpful at all throughout my order. All the info I have is what I've managed to dig up myself.
Sponsored

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium Extended Range AWD
Country flag
Ooh I'd love to see that... If you happen to get any info let me know. My dealer hasn't been helpful at all throughout my order. All the info I have is what I've managed to dig up myself.
Mine hit BIRMINGHAM, MO on the 6th. as of the 22d it was sitting on Ramp 6P , The VVR has a 1 Jan Start date and a 7 Jan End date. Ford's Estimated delivery as reported on the Order Tracking site is the 7th.

Re: Dealer - I sent this request that got a result:
"It appears that Ford Dealers have access to a VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report) which is available at www.vehiclevisibility.dealerconnection.com. Can I ask you to please see if you can have one produced for Order Number XXXX, VIN 3FMTK3SUXMMXXXXXX,

Can you please provide an update as to where the vehicle is in transit? If a railcar number is available, I would appreciate that detail."

Fighton

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
If it is delivered on Palsapp, Palsapp is no longer useful.

You might need to call your dealer for a VVR for train car # and then track the train car as it travels. Then United Road will usually deliver your car from the train depot to the dealership.
Are there other trucking company besides United Road?
I was told by Ford Performance that my MME arrived New Castle DE a few days back, but United Road shows it is an inactive order. United Road rep explained that Ford is picking another company for this delivery thus that order is not active. Has anyone seen this before?
I am still hoping to make it in coming few days, but my dealer is not helpful with tracking.
thank you and happy holidays!

Gooner54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Are there other trucking company besides United Road?
I was told by Ford Performance that my MME arrived New Castle DE a few days back, but United Road shows it is an inactive order. United Road rep explained that Ford is picking another company for this delivery thus that order is not active. Has anyone seen this before?
I am still hoping to make it in coming few days, but my dealer is not helpful with tracking.
thank you and happy holidays!
Mine was delivered from Wilmington to Maryland by someone other than Untied Road.

ahahah

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT Performance (Rapid Red)
Country flag
For color guys - I ordered through Watertown Ford. It was delivered to the NS rail yard in KC on 12/2 and it arrived in Ayer on 12/22. If you can get your rail car number, you can track it on the Norfolk Southern helpline, but it takes a while.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
Ah thanks for the explanations about Inactive United Road Deliveries. My dealer tells me my car is still at the rail yard, and UR shows an inactive status. This lends support to the presumption that my MME may also be awaiting pickup by another vendor.

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag
Just for reference, it took three months for Ford to accept my dealer's order for the Premium I originally ordered. Then it took another month before Ford scheduled it for production. If you initiated the order on-line, you should get an email when yours is scheduled for production. If you have not heard anything in a month, follow up with your dealer.
got my vin ,

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
I have an account with United Road, if anyone wants their VIN checked.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yes, please!

3FMTK3RM7MMA61018

Thanks!!!
I just checked, but got 'no orders found.' It may be either due to it not yet being added to their system, or possibly may be headed for a different carrier. I think mine didn't show up until 2 weeks after it arrived in KC.

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
I just checked, but got 'no orders found.' It may be either due to it not yet being added to their system, or possibly may be headed for a different carrier. I think mine didn't show up until 2 weeks after it arrived in KC.
From all the posts here, I don't think UR does West Coast things... but I could be wrong

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Hello!
3FMTK3SS5MMA58336
Thank you for checking!
I know it's close!
You’re right—it’s pending pickup. Here in MA, cars usually get picked up within 2-3 days once they’re pending pickup.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links D01AE4A3-3401-45CC-B10C-FFD0ABF6E7E8

Militant1

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Mine is on a union pacific train car #CTTX694205. Can anybody tell me where thats at? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored