Old Fashioned

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Jeep JK, Imaginary Mach E Premium RWD ER
Get your MME yet? I can no longer track my vehicle, guess I pissed off someone! Good, what does it matter! Stay safe!
I believe everyone on our ship, the Alliance Fairfax, still has not received their pony. I also believe everyone is that is stuck at the Port of Jacksonville has not received any accurate confirmation of a delivery date. We are in a black hole.

My pony is iced blue silver metallic.. if it were black, I’d name her ‘The Black Hole’
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links CE93BC89-0217-4340-ABD3-268E676CAAB8

Venom23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E
Country flag
Is there a way to track a convoy #? I was told my latest update was in transit via Jack Cooper Transport #1363932946. That was from Ford chat on Friday.

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium, 300A, RWD and ERB
I believe everyone on our ship, the Alliance Fairfax, still has not received their pony. I also believe everyone is that is stuck at the Port of Jacksonville has not received any accurate confirmation of a delivery date. We are in a black hole.

My pony is iced blue silver metallic.. if it were black, I’d name her ‘The Black Hole’
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links CE93BC89-0217-4340-ABD3-268E676CAAB8
I wanted to change the color from Red to that color when Ford changed the model year but was told I couldn't do that by my dealer. (Even though the letter said we could!) My wife hates Red so I tried to placate her but ... If she had wanted White we would had it by now! If I don't hear anything today I going over the bridge, Tampa to St Pete, to check things out in person! Maybe I'll feel better after that! Not counting on it, though! Stay Safe!

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

It's the lack of accurate information from the very start that has made this whole, or hole, experience a Ford generated Cluster Function! They have been at this for over a year, you would think they would have at least gotten the communications web in place! If it wasn't for this site for us to share, and I just got here, it would be exactly like a "Black Hole"! (see above) Stay safe y'all!

Waiting4MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
I chatted with ford and they gave me the Norfolk rail number and I was able to track via the info in post #1. They said it was loaded on flatbed in some place in illinois (I couldn't make out the town). I am in southeastern PA, so thats like a 11 hour ride, assuming 2 days of transit time for the driver? Now I wonder if it was loaded on a truck with a driver and it left, or it was just loaded on a truck and now I have to play the waiting game for a driver to pick that truck.

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I chatted with ford and they gave me the Norfolk rail number and I was able to track via the info in post #1. They said it was loaded on flatbed in some place in illinois (I couldn't make out the town). I am in southeastern PA, so thats like a 11 hour ride, assuming 2 days of transit time for the driver? Now I wonder if it was loaded on a truck with a driver and it left, or it was just loaded on a truck and now I have to play the waiting game for a driver to pick that truck.
When you say "chatted with Ford" do you mean your dealer or someone else? Please rest assure that it means whatever will take the longest time for your MME to get to the next step! Good Luck, stay safe!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
@Administrator can you please update the OP to include this link for members to use Palsapp? The site was updated, removing the VIN search bar, pre-authentication. A member on an F150 forum posted steps on how make the VIN search box appear.

EDIT:
Also consider the addition of tool: www.ordertrack.app

Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
@Administrator can you please update the OP to include this link for members to use Palsapp? The site was updated, removing the VIN search bar, pre-authentication. A member on an F150 forum posted steps on how make the VIN search box appear.

EDIT:
Also consider the addition of tool: www.ordertrack.app
If you're on a Mac you can just open the terminal app and paste the following with your vin:

curl -X POST https://palsapp.com/Search/AnonymousVinStatus/YOURVINHERE -H 'content-length: 0'

Waiting4MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
When you say "chatted with Ford" do you mean your dealer or someone else? Please rest assure that it means whatever will take the longest time for your MME to get to the next step! Good Luck, stay safe!
I used the chat feature on fords website. My dealer hardly gives me info.

rolltide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
How do you get the initials and car number?

Waiting4MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
If my Mach is on a Norfolk flatbed does that mean its on the way to my dealer or is there another stop it makes along the way to another holding spot before final delivery? Thanks.

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I wanted to change the color from Red to that color when Ford changed the model year but was told I couldn't do that by my dealer. (Even though the letter said we could!) My wife hates Red so I tried to placate her but ... If she had wanted White we would had it by now! If I don't hear anything today I going over the bridge, Tampa to St Pete, to check things out in person! Maybe I'll feel better after that! Not counting on it, though! Stay Safe!
Just got an "update" that our MME Premium, 300A package, with ERB and RWD, Red and Black, is awaiting rail shipment from...Jacksonville, FL to ______ on the date______! In other words, after 13 days in Jax, and still counting, there is no new info and it is still "estimated" to be at the dealer on 5/8/22. Just like it was "suppose" to be at the dealer on 4/5/22. A friend who was bragging he got his F-150 Lightning ordered before the cut off is now asking me why he has 5 different "in Production" dates! I told him the only "real" date is the "Built" date. Anyone have any better dating from the 4/13/22 shipment to Blount Island? Stay safe!

Waiting4MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
If my Mach is on a Norfolk flatbed does that mean its on the way to my dealer or is there another stop it makes along the way to another holding spot before final delivery? Thanks.
So my update through Norfolk says "intermediate arrival by train" in a location about 5 hours away as of 10:30pm last night. Does anyone know does this mean it was taken by train from the original train to my state and is it same now to assume it will be placed on a car-transport-truck to get to my dealer? Is there anyway to track that? I am assuming Norfolk southerns job is now done and I will no longer get updates through them. I guess I am at the mercy of the truck driver shortage now. So close but yet so far!
Sponsored