Waiting4MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
So my update through Norfolk says "intermediate arrival by train" in a location about 5 hours away as of 10:30pm last night. Does anyone know does this mean it was taken by train from the original train to my state and is it same now to assume it will be placed on a car-transport-truck to get to my dealer? Is there anyway to track that? I am assuming Norfolk southerns job is now done and I will no longer get updates through them. I guess I am at the mercy of the truck driver shortage now. So close but yet so far!
Update to my update... After some digging it turns out my car with be on truck to my dealership using a company called United Road. They will get the car in New Castle Delaware. So it appears my car is going to go from where Norfolk Southern took it to, to another rail yard (about 5 hours away) via a company that isn't Norfolk or United road, and then from Delaware via United road to my dealer. All this is supposed to happen by 5/2. I tried to chat ford support and all they show is Norfolk. Does anyone know of what company ford may have used as a in between of Norfolk and United Road from middle of PA to Delaware? Also once it does arrive in Delaware I hope it doesn't take too long to assign a driver for that last part of the delivery (thats only about 1 hour away from the dealership)
Sponsored

JohnS1111

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E eAWD
Country flag
I tried the tracking and ordertrack.app and palsapp says the shipping status is "Pending" since 4/12/2022. So it has not moved for the last 14 days. Is that normal?

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium, 300A, RWD and ERB
I tried the tracking and ordertrack.app and palsapp says the shipping status is "Pending" since 4/12/2022. So it has not moved for the last 14 days. Is that normal?
Yes, it's normal that Ford can't ship anything, anytime soon! We ordered 7/4/21, was converted to 2022 late Sept '21, was built 3/2/22, shipped to Jacksonville, FL 4/13/22, and is still there! Our dealer doesn't like me telling the truth, so they are putting us at the end of their line! We really think we will find a MME on the market way before our ANSP Ford dealer gets our vehicle in. We will buy both of those vehicles, so they can't sell it to a friend that hasn't even ordered a MME yet! We asked if they had given others their vehicles ahead of us and all we got was static! Some of you will see how this works when your MME sits at a railhead and others get their MMEs ahead of you! Some pigs are more equal than other pigs!

Last edited:

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium, 300A, RWD and ERB
Speaking of updates, Ford let us know this morning that it's time to put ink to paper because our MME is in the barn! As far as shipping/tracking are concerned, late yesterday still had us in Jacksonville with no destination filled in. It showed no pair, no pick, not dispatched or delivered! Right now it still shows ASN, but the top of that page it showed DELIVERED! Yesterday the Ford progress website still had our vehicle in production even though we knew it was built! Don't ask me how any of this works but unless Ford's notice to us is another error, there will soon be a new pony in the barn! Stay safe!

mymache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius
Country flag
Speaking of updates, Ford let us know this morning that it's time to put ink to paper because our MME is in the barn! As far as shipping/tracking are concerned, late yesterday still had us in Jacksonville with no destination filled in. It showed no pair, no pick, not dispatched or delivered! Right now it still shows ASN, but the top of that page it showed DELIVERED! Yesterday the Ford progress website still had our vehicle in production even though we knew it was built! Don't ask me how any of this works but unless Ford's notice to us is another error, there will soon be a new pony in the barn! Stay safe!
That's GREAT news. Is yours Grabber Blue, if so I think I may have seen it at as I was looking for mine, which is supposed to be here this week. If not yours someone is taking delivery pretty soon as it was sitting in the delivery room.

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Toyota Siena, BMW I3, MachE GT
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Finally making some progress. My Mach-E has made it to the center in Birmingham Missouri. I am north of Chicago, last Ford Email says May 11-17. Any guesses on how long it takes from MO- Chicago.

Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1362125031Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)13638330163FMTK4SE3NMA04681Delivered on
May 05 2022

Pregrid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E California Route 1
Country flag
Well, that’s encouraging. I have no idea where my order stands—in production week of 4/11– and no change since then. Why troll us with websites that are not up to date? Very frustrating. The best I can get from Ford is delivery expected June 10, at which point the reservation site will still say $/11 ASN. By the way, I think ASN is missing a few letters and it should read: ASININE.

Stinamariestar

First Name
Stina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
I was thinking they only update the tracking when they feel up to it.. this kinda proves that.

Z-one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GTPE
Country flag
Once United Road shows the shipment how long does it usually take? Anyway to tell if they actually picked up the car?

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Per Ford chat, my car is on Railcar # TTGX980060 (Norfolk Southern Corp). Per Norfolk Southern via the instructions at this link, namely:
"NS Norfolk Southern

1. Call 800-635-5768

2. Press 2.

3. Press 2.

4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849

5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked."

that car passed through "East Decatur, IL" yesterday.
giphy.gif

{Jonathan}

Mach_E_avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select SR RWD
Country flag
Build week 4/4/22 here. The tracking apps only show that my Mach-e left KC and arrived in Birmingham. Ford Chat rep said that it is currently located at the Port of Wilmington in DE (10 miles from my house) and is expected to arrive at the dealership just north of Baltimore, MD between 5/13-5/19. The Norfolk Southern automated line confirmed this, but now states it is in Edgemoor, DE (even closer to my house) but no other info. United Road website has a load # and the dealership as the destination. Any way to track this with the United Road load # or by other means?

J-orange

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang GT vert, 2022 MME Premium eAWD ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So is there a way to track from Mexico to KC? I have a KCS number and when i call the number i get a message of basically not found.

Crystal2cat

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
Kansas City-null13624148463FMTK4SX4NMA19823Pending

Doesn't look like it is there yet...but this tracker can lag up to 10 days
Same boat. Can you look mine up please VIN # 3FMTK3SU9NMA20806? Thanks

kfish1110

First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium Ice White
Guys - I need help. The palsapp hack worked for me a few weeks ago, but now is not working at all. I received a ship notification on 4/25 with estimated delivery date of 5/11 - 5/17 (ordered 10/25/21). I sold my current vehicle as I thought I could comfortably assume my new MME would be arriving soon. I then received an update on 5/14 that the revised arrival date would be 6/17 - 6/23. My dealership has been less than helpful. I've chatted with Ford and got an "update" that my vehicle arrived in Kansas City, MO on 5/13....no updates since then. I am in Charlotte, NC. I was given Ford's marketing department number to contact. Spoke with them today and the only additional information I received was that there was a "rail delay" related to an equipment failure. If anyone could possibly help me find more detail, it would be SO very appreciated. I have far more tracking ability on my amazon order than for my vehicle! VIN 3FMTK3R73NMA20767, order #6478. Please and thank you!!!!

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Guys - I need help. The palsapp hack worked for me a few weeks ago, but now is not working at all. I received a ship notification on 4/25 with estimated delivery date of 5/11 - 5/17 (ordered 10/25/21). I sold my current vehicle as I thought I could comfortably assume my new MME would be arriving soon. I then received an update on 5/14 that the revised arrival date would be 6/17 - 6/23. My dealership has been less than helpful. I've chatted with Ford and got an "update" that my vehicle arrived in Kansas City, MO on 5/13....no updates since then. I am in Charlotte, NC. I was given Ford's marketing department number to contact. Spoke with them today and the only additional information I received was that there was a "rail delay" related to an equipment failure. If anyone could possibly help me find more detail, it would be SO very appreciated. I have far more tracking ability on my amazon order than for my vehicle! VIN 3FMTK3R73NMA20767, order #6478. Please and thank you!!!!
Mine sat in KC for a month but when it shipped I had it in Texas in 3 days....on my birthday !
btw.....palsapp still showed it in KC two days after I took delivery...so don't put much stock in that site !
Sponsored