igotnoclevername

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sequoia/QX60, Maybe Bronco 6G WT/Lightning/Mach E
Country flag
I ordered on 5/16/21; it's a '21 Mach-E, and those of us in the 12/6 Builds thread are blowing our gaskets over you guys getting your '22s before we get our '21s.
If you follow the Bronco board similar things have happened there. The line keeps moving, and when there's a shortage or a problem the effected vehicles just wait when they come off the line while the ones behinds (that have all the parts available/fixed problem) just move on.
Sponsored

roroshah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Interestingly enough, my pals app origin point is New Castle, DE. Everything else is "NULL"
My origin on palsapp is also New Castle DE with a null destination name. I do have a freight bill number. Unsure of what this means.

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag
My origin on palsapp is also New Castle DE with a null destination name. I do have a freight bill number. Unsure of what this means.
Does your window sticker reference RAIL? That means your car leaves plant by rail, but perhaps decisions to use marine cargo to the US northeast is made after window sticker issued.

PSX_20220115_115758.jpg

roroshah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Does your window sticker reference RAIL? That means your car leaves plant by rail, but perhaps decisions to use marine cargo to the US northeast is made after window sticker issued.
Funny enough, just tried clicking on the window sticker on the ford tracking website, and I'm now getting a 404 error. What is going on :(

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
If you follow the Bronco board similar things have happened there. The line keeps moving, and when there's a shortage or a problem the effected vehicles just wait when they come off the line while the ones behinds (that have all the parts available/fixed problem) just move on.
Which is a fine strategy for dealer inventory orders, sort of, but sucky when it's for a customer and it re-jiggers the line so dramatically. It's more like playing roulette than queuing up to buy something.

Anyway...good luck, hope we all get our cars before spring.

igotnoclevername

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sequoia/QX60, Maybe Bronco 6G WT/Lightning/Mach E
Country flag
Which is a fine strategy for dealer inventory orders, sort of, but sucky when it's for a customer and it re-jiggers the line so dramatically. It's more like playing roulette than queuing up to buy something.
Agree with you, 100%.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Start checking the FordPass app; when it presents you with an "activate your car" button, that's a milestone. If you're lucky, someone will tap the "Accept" button in the car and you can see stuff about it (like its location). I had modules for weeks before anything else changed, btw.

I've been in "waiting for accept" state for about a week. And my delivery date went from 1/30 to TBD. I ordered on 5/16/21; it's a '21 Mach-E, and those of us in the 12/6 Builds thread are blowing our gaskets over you guys getting your '22s before we get our '21s.
I have activation pending. Wish I could send this to the car : Por favor, presiona ese botĂłn.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Just pressed Activate button. Now it says activation pending

Then I've got a message: Sorry, there was an error and we were unable to complete your request to change authorization rights on Mustang. Please try again later.

Tulsaboog

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Urologist
Country flag
Noticed lately the button to Activate Vehicle in the Ford Pass app. However, when I clicked it , it would say it was not available. Today, it stepped through the process and gave me the message as shown. I wish someone would have the car on to accept it so I could use the App to track the car on it's journey home?
Just another sign that it is getting closer.

SmartSelect_20220115-191725_FordPass.jpg

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag
Oh baby! Teed up.....
BTW, my earlier speculation about car going by ship to Delaware could be wrong as a Palsapp status showing pick up there may simply mean that it travels by rail from KC to Delaware. Or it could be via marine cargo, hopefully will know soon.

Screenshot_20220115-205527.png

Screenshot_20220115-205509.png

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Oh baby! Teed up.....
BTW, my earlier speculation about car going by ship to Delaware could be wrong as a Palsapp status showing pick up there may simply mean that it travels by rail from KC to Delaware. Or it could be via marine cargo, hopefully will know soon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/03/22 Build Week Chat Screenshot_20220115-205509

Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/03/22 Build Week Chat Screenshot_20220115-205509
They sent me a rejection after all of that

Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
I'd be worried that if activation worked right now, it might start the clock on the "subscription" features such as blue cruise.

The Quiet Man

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 MINI Cooper S, Grabber Blue Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Having a good time ?
Country flag
I'd be worried that if activation worked right now, it might start the clock on the "subscription" features such as blue cruise.
I don’t know about the subscriptions but if someone is in the vehicle to hit the accept, I believe they would then have the ability to set up a New pass code to enter the car as well as a backup code to start the car without the fob .

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
From experience I would recommend not doing the activation. Mine got Accepted and in 30 odd minutes it activated the 3 years subscription for Navigation and BlueCruise and then someone cancelled my authorization and removed it. for a brief moment I saw my car was back inside the factory (earlier was taken offsite as per VVR for chip hold).
So now i wont get the car for another 2-3 months and all subscriptions are activated.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
I looked at shop.ford and my etd changed from 2/25/22 to 03/06/22. There is definitely something wrong in their logistics at the moment
Sponsored