mluzzy1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Wondering who else has a car sitting in Laredo since 5/2? we were originally scheduled for 5/14 to 5/20 delivery after being delayed from January.Its pretty crazy that they can have a car finally finished and then it takes three + months to get to NJ...
Sponsored

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E AWD Premium, 22' BMW X5 45e
Country flag
Wondering who else has a car sitting in Laredo since 5/2? we were originally scheduled for 5/14 to 5/20 delivery after being delayed from January.Its pretty crazy that they can have a car finally finished and then it takes three + months to get to NJ...
I am from 1/24 Build but had same status its in Laredo,TX since 5/2 when I chatted with ford and also know two others with same status (@jimitoast & @mdpmdp). Few times I asked ford chat if there was rail number assigned and was given one as AOK 501929 and it's been shipped by Kansas City Southern Railway Co. But some agent says there isn't one assigned.

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Ask Ford Chat what your railcar number is - wonder if it's AOK 501929, KCS 008358, or something else

Mme4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
premium er RWD
Occupation
shrink
Country flag
Ugh! My 3rd delivery window of 5/27 to 6/2 was just pushed to 6/5 to 6/11. Ordered 7/10/21. I'm starting to read the "Grumpy" thread :eek:

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Ugh! My 3rd delivery window of 5/27 to 6/2 was just pushed to 6/5 to 6/11. Ordered 7/10/21. I'm starting to read the "Grumpy" thread :eek:
I was sure you would get yours before me. Sorry. Is it out of Mexico?

Zapata

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e, replacing a 1999 Chevy Metro LOL!
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag
Outstanding! Looks great. What model and color did you get?
California Route 1 AWD in Iced Blue Metallic. I used a filter on the color so it came out more purple in the picture.

NGE OC

First Name
NGE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Mach-E Premium AWD ER,MBZ C300,Porsche Cayman
Occupation
Retired (math)
Country flag
Can you even see my shirt!!!!
Did you know that Sherwin Williams has a “Grabber Blue” paint in their Automotive Finishes section, referencing the Boss Mustang? Thinking option 2 is painting that front license plate holder, but will probably go with option 1 of the wrap front license plate that is legal in CA through a pilot program.

Last edited:

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
Did you know that Sherwin Williams has a “Grabber Blue” paint in their Automotive Finishes section, referencing the Boss Mustang? Thinking option 2 is painting that front license plate holder, but will probably go with option 1 of the wrap front license plate that is legal in CA through a pilot program.
Grabber Blue has been around since at least 1969 (A friend purchased a Boss 429 that was painted Grabber Blue, but he restored it to the original paint color code - a fantastic Burgundy color.

Note: The grabber blue on the MME is a metallic version of it.

jfwyant1966

First Name
James Wyant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium eAWD XR Grabber Blue
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
Been quite around here for a while. Hopefully that means everyone has their car in this group!

Mme4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
premium er RWD
Occupation
shrink
Country flag
Still waiting....Mine has been sitting about 1.5 hours away (in Richmond). I did go to dealership this weekend and complete all the paperwork. I was able to get price protection, Ford options incentive at the time of purchase (2.7 interest and $2500 rebate), along with the $750 coupon for pain and suffering. It "could" show up any day....ordered July 10, 2021

Mme4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
premium er RWD
Occupation
shrink
Country flag
Finally arrived at dealership! I just Did all the paperwork digitally and now just waiting for the inspection, wash and battery to charge. I can pick it up later tonight or tomorrow. I appreciated and benefited from this thread enormously. Thanks all and I hope the rest of this threads cars show up SOON!!!!

benzapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 Mach E California Route 1
Country flag
Finally arrived at dealership! I just Did all the paperwork digitally and now just waiting for the inspection, wash and battery to charge. I can pick it up later tonight or tomorrow. I appreciated and benefited from this thread enormously. Thanks all and I hope the rest of this threads cars show up SOON!!!!
Congrats @Mme4me !

Did you order through North Bay Ford? (That's who I ordered through.)

Hope you enjoy the heck out of your new Mach-E.
Sponsored