LUV_RED

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E ER RWD, 2018 Volt
Country flag
Guys, don't kill me for asking this question. I'm afraid it's been asked/answered multiple times.

The HVBJB recall, being that my call was build on 6/14, i know that my car doesn't have the recall and my dealership has confirmed. I also know that Ford is working on a software fix for everyone else. If I understand correctly, maybe I'm wrong, but a hardware fix might be needed later down the line.

The question - For those like us that dodged the HVBJB recall issue, did our cars just get a software fix or did Ford actually change a part? My dealership didn't know.
I would like to know the answer to that question as well. My dealer didn't know either. We can hope we received the new part, but no one seems to know for sure at this point.
Sponsored

LUV_RED

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E ER RWD, 2018 Volt
Country flag
Why is socal getting deliveries so much faster than norcal?
I haven't received my Mach-E yet, but nice to see times to SoCal not be too long.
My Mach-E arrived in Laredo on June 19th, so we'll see how long it takes to get to KC, then to Mira Loma, CA.

movieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Fusion, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I saw the post about the dealer who tried to get $5000 over MSRP on the canceled order. Anyone have that problem on a confirmed order? What about dealer add-ons that you weren't expecting or didn't want. My premium is in shipping - due 7/31-8/6. Just trying to head off problems in advance

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Guys, don't kill me for asking this question. I'm afraid it's been asked/answered multiple times.

The HVBJB recall, being that my call was build on 6/14, i know that my car doesn't have the recall and my dealership has confirmed. I also know that Ford is working on a software fix for everyone else. If I understand correctly, maybe I'm wrong, but a hardware fix might be needed later down the line.

The question - For those like us that dodged the HVBJB recall issue, did our cars just get a software fix or did Ford actually change a part? My dealership didn't know.
Nobody seems to know for sure. But some evidence points to a new part used on cars post 5/24. Only dropping the battery pack on a new one and checking to know for sure.

BayAreaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR - Ordered 10/3
Country flag
6103 batch here shipping to NorCal. Ford tracker updated today to say shipped rather than just built. Didn’t receive an email. Only delivery estimate I have to go from right now is from the “your vehicle has been built” email, which says 8/8-8/14.

MachDraft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1 AWD DMG
Country flag
Got the “Complete Your Purchase” email today also. Called the dealership, there was some confusion, but heard back from them 30 minutes later that it was in! Going to pick it up tomorrow 🤙
Picked up my CA RT1 this morning from Villa Ford. Fairly easy process. They weren’t forthcoming with the discounts but we’re happy to apply the X-Plan and run Ford Options for the rebate when it was mentioned. Tried to slide it some add-ons but took them off when requested. Price protection check will be refunded when it gets to them.

Hopped in and drove it up to the mountains. Handled great and was super fun to drive.

Hang in there everyone, it’s worth it in the end!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 05/23/22 Build Week Chat 05E269A8-C3A2-40C3-9886-71FCEC8DD9CC

2le

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order premium ext rwd ice blue, current model 3
Country flag
6103 batch here shipping to NorCal. Ford tracker updated today to say shipped rather than just built. Didn’t receive an email. Only delivery estimate I have to go from right now is from the “your vehicle has been built” email, which says 8/8-8/14.
We received our vehicle has been shipped notice on thursday. Eta 8/6-8/12 to sacramento.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
I'm in that batch, 15/305, and still showing "in production" since 5/27
Update: Order Track shows “In Transit”
Ford Tracker shows a build date of 6/22

That was fun.

russwaggs

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Information Technology
Country flag
I saw the post about the dealer who tried to get $5000 over MSRP on the canceled order. Anyone have that problem on a confirmed order? What about dealer add-ons that you weren't expecting or didn't want. My premium is in shipping - due 7/31-8/6. Just trying to head off problems in advance
No problems for me. But I also signed a purchase agreement when I put down the deposit and also have a good long history with the dealer.

Gold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CR1 Mach-E AWD
Country flag
Update: Order Track shows “In Transit”
Ford Tracker shows a build date of 6/22

That was fun.
Congratulation! You might be the winner for the last car within our build week...LOL

TylerLew434

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium on order
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Who has odds for when in July Ford releases the OTA update to fix our recall? My car is due to my dealer any day now and I can't wait but I'm weary to feel any optimism on getting to take my car home anytime soon

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Congratulation! You might be the winner for the last car within our build week...LOL
It’s all good. My GF is hoping she can take my order from the dealer when it comes in. I intercepted a Select AWD in May that I’m very happy with!
Sponsored