Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium RWD
Country flag
jason330i said:
Got modules! batch 6051
jason330i said:
Got delivery date, 7/20 - 7/26, Southern California!
jason330i said:
woohoo! order status finally changed to shipped this morning.

looks like things are moving again.

đź‘Ť
According to Ford chat, our Mach-E has crossed the border and is currently in Laredo, TX.

Still have the same delivery estimate though.
Ford chat was able to give me a Union Pacific tracking number.
Received in Laredo, TX 6/9.
Placed at industry, 6/20.
Current status: Placed to Unload.

hope this means sooner than a month away!

Srujan

First Name
SR27
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Select
Country flag
Anyone with Bay Area(San Jose) as destination and car status shipped? If yes, How are you tracking the information. As per ford chat, my car was last located at Corpus Christi, TX as of June 9th,2022. I have been getting the same info till today and no further information after that.

Please let me know if there is any other way to track?

jason330i

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium RWD
Country flag
Anyone with Bay Area(San Jose) as destination and car status shipped? If yes, How are you tracking the information. As per ford chat, my car was last located at Corpus Christi, TX as of June 9th,2022. I have been getting the same info till today and no further information after that.

Seems like Ford chat is hit or miss. I have asked for a rail tracking number several times and today was the first time someone gave it to me.

Gold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CR1 Mach-E AWD
Country flag
Yeah I'd ask Ford chat and see what they say. Once they're marked as shipped I see no reason why they wouldn't be loaded onto the rail cars in the correct order if they're all going to Kansas City first no matter what.

Here's what the chat said:
Your Mach-E is currently located in Lecheria, EM and there is no railcar or transit line currently associated with this order at present. It was transported from the plant to Lecheria by Railcar # AOK 502649 but has not yet been associated to a new railcar.

The part I find funny, the FordPass GPS shows it sitting at the Ford plantCuautitlan Izcalli, EDOMEX, 54750.

blahmeh14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag

I’m Bay Area too. Built 5/27 and shipped the following week.

But, I haven’t done the work of getting the tracking info.

For what it’s worth, my dealer says it’s been consistently about 2 months from build to arriving at the dealership for all Bay Area Mach-Es. It’s a CA thing supposedly because of the gas prices and lack of truckers. He said there’s a lot of sitting around in a lot for two weeks waiting to be loaded onto the next leg.

Srujan

First Name
SR27
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Select
Country flag
I’m Bay Area too. Built 5/27 and shipped the following week.

But, I haven’t done the work of getting the tracking info.

For what it’s worth, my dealer says it’s been consistently about 2 months from build to arriving at the dealership for all Bay Area Mach-Es. It’s a CA thing supposedly because of the gas prices and lack of truckers. He said there’s a lot of sitting around in a lot for two weeks waiting to be loaded onto the next leg.
Mine was built on 26th May and got shipped the following week too! Thankfully there are no recalls on my VIN. But ya its so sad to see CA deliveries taking too long!

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
I got the same email, then it shipped a day later. I wouldn’t be too concerned with a delay.
You're right. Batch 6103, received the email that it has been shipped some time early this morning (email received late last night for me). Now to see about tracking... I at least want to be able to track the boat, as that's the one that will really tell me when I can expect it. The shipping email is sticking to the same delivery time frame, first week of August.

Here's what the chat said:
Your Mach-E is currently located in Lecheria, EM and there is no railcar or transit line currently associated with this order at present. It was transported from the plant to Lecheria by Railcar # AOK 502649 but has not yet been associated to a new railcar.

The part I find funny, the FordPass GPS shows it sitting at the Ford plantCuautitlan Izcalli, EDOMEX, 54750.
I wonder if yours is accurate, or if you're seeing a sort of "last known location"? Is there any way to verify in the app?

Gold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CR1 Mach-E AWD
Country flag
You're right. Batch 6103, received the email that it has been shipped some time early this morning (email received late last night for me). Now to see about tracking... I at least want to be able to track the boat, as that's the one that will really tell me when I can expect it. The shipping email is sticking to the same delivery time frame, first week of August.

I wonder if yours is accurate, or if you're seeing a sort of "last known location"? Is there any way to verify in the app?
You can see it has the Ford Factory address on the GPS. I even clicked on the address and shows me where it's been sitting since last Wednesday.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 05/23/22 Build Week Chat 1655758878432

MachD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt 1 AWD ordered 11/22
Country flag
I see a bunch of folks with batch 6103 with cars shipped already. I'm also in 6103 (95/300), and the production on my car started on 6/12 but hasn't changed. Anyone else in 6103 in my boat?
I’m in batch 6133, but pretty much the same boat. Production started 6/14 for me and hasn’t moved since then. It does feel like pretty much everyone else from our week has been shipped.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
How long was your shipping time? I have one being built right now coming to Nashville
Officially, it shipped the day it was built - May 27th. I think that means it left the factory and went to the rail yard where is sat a week. So, about 3 weeks.

pacman7474

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag

You and me both. I checked with Ford chat as well today and I have the same June 9th location. Final destination is MHFS. (7/18-7/24)

brb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I’m in batch 6133, but pretty much the same boat. Production started 6/14 for me and hasn’t moved since then. It does feel like pretty much everyone else from our week has been shipped.
I was in 6133 also. I entered production on 6/14 and was "built" on 6/15. Nothing has happened since; still says awaiting shipment. Mine is Premium ER RWD.

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
Officially, it shipped the day it was built - May 27th. I think that means it left the factory and went to the rail yard where is sat a week. So, about 3 weeks.
Thanks for the info. Gives me hope that mine will arrive before I go out of the country for a couple of weeks in August
Sponsored