05/23/22 Build Week Chat

Ccarbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA Rte 1 AWD (2022)
Country flag
There's no better scenario than a clean slate. Thanks for the update! In another week or two our orders should arrive at the dealerships. It's coming up on 10 months since I ordered.
Same here. My order was Oct 7.
Sponsored

BayAreaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR - Ordered 10/3
Country flag
Dealer called me today to say my car arrived! This is from Serramonte Ford in Colma. I pick it up on Friday, because I'm heading out of town on business tomorrow. Original order was 10/2, built on 6/13 in batch 6103 (after the HVJB pause) and delivery estimate was 8/12 - 8/16.

I've been checking United Road logistics religiously and it continues to show inactive, which I took to mean my car hadn't arrived in Richmond yet, or hadn't been scheduled for pick up. Haven't received an email from Ford, but the Ford tracker shows that the car is in final preparations. I'll post photos when I pick it up.

Shout out to everyone on this forum, you've been a much needed source of levity while waiting the better part of the year for this car. Good luck to everyone on getting your cars soon, we're close to the finish line now!

LUV_RED

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E ER RWD, 2018 Volt
Country flag
Picked up my Mach-E on Saturday and had to head up to the mountains on Sunday! All I can say is WOW! There were 4 of us in the car and the extra weight didn't seem to affect the pulling power at all. A lot of the road was recently paved and man what a nice quiet and fast ride. The Mach-E handled the quick turning twisties like a charm. One of the passengers started looking pale and kindly requested that I slow down. :p

brb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Dealer called me today to say my car arrived! This is from Serramonte Ford in Colma. I pick it up on Friday, because I'm heading out of town on business tomorrow. Original order was 10/2, built on 6/13 in batch 6103 (after the HVJB pause) and delivery estimate was 8/12 - 8/16.

I've been checking United Road logistics religiously and it continues to show inactive, which I took to mean my car hadn't arrived in Richmond yet, or hadn't been scheduled for pick up. Haven't received an email from Ford, but the Ford tracker shows that the car is in final preparations. I'll post photos when I pick it up.

Shout out to everyone on this forum, you've been a much needed source of levity while waiting the better part of the year for this car. Good luck to everyone on getting your cars soon, we're close to the finish line now!
Same situation here. My car never seemed to go thru the Richmond rail terminal, but I got a call from my dealer yesterday, and he sent me photos of my car. It was in batch 6133 and originally scheduled to arrive 8/6-8/12.

Ccarbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same situation here. My car never seemed to go thru the Richmond rail terminal, but I got a call from my dealer yesterday, and he sent me photos of my car. It was in batch 6133 and originally scheduled to arrive 8/6-8/12.
How do you see what batch you are in?

BayAreaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR - Ordered 10/3
Country flag
Trucked them from out of state once the rail embargo hit?

brb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Trucked them from out of state once the rail embargo hit?
That makes sense. Maybe the Bay Area dealers got together and had them trucked from KC or where ever. My dealer rep didn't know about it, but he's probably not very high on the "need to know" list. I'm scheduled to pick it up Saturday after I hopefully recover from Covid - contracted on holiday.

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
I just got an updated delivery estimate. Moved from July 29 - Aug 4 to Aug 8 - 14
That's unfortunate! So far mine remains the same but maybe they just haven't gotten around to updating it yet. I haven't heard from the dealer that the car has arrived in El Mirage so I can't imagine Ford's current estimate being correct. I'll keep checking back though.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 05/23/22 Build Week Chat 1659470221681

Ccarbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Are you telling me we don’t have the new robust part. Mine was built on 5/27🤦🏽‍♀️

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
I just got an updated delivery estimate. Moved from July 29 - Aug 4 to Aug 8 - 14
I received word this morning that my car arrived at El Mirage on Sunday and was offloaded Monday morning. The dealer says it typically takes 4-5 days for delivery once it arrives in El Mirage. So, it looks as though Ford's delivery estimate of Aug 1-7 is correct. Your car must be in the 2nd batch of railcars that left Holbrook.
Sponsored