dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
Looks like a lot of IB in this batch! I should have one to join the club in a couple-ish weeks.

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
Another week, another ETA push back... ... Its now 9/9 to 9/15 it was 9/5 - 11

Billsfan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E on order
Occupation
Wish I was fishing
Country flag
Brought this beaut home today. Dealer inspected it and no impact from recall. 8 months total from order to delivery, but worth it

20220909_131530.jpg
I see you’re in Raleigh too. I have the same exact car on order, color and all. Wondering if you want to share what dealer and how the process went since we can’t get the Ford Options here in NC. My delivery is first week of Oct so trying to plan as much as I can. Congrats on the new ride

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
I see you’re in Raleigh too. I have the same exact car on order, color and all. Wondering if you want to share what dealer and how the process went since we can’t get the Ford Options here in NC. My delivery is first week of Oct so trying to plan as much as I can. Congrats on the new ride
Just here to say GO BILLS! Hope you get your car soon, just saw the logo and had to respond. I'll see myself out now.

2 mach e

First Name
Mus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select with Tech Comfort package
Occupation
EE
Country flag
Thanks! Crossroads Ford Apex. Price Protection in terms of Ford finance rate lock at time of order which was nice. No X plan for me as i didn't have a pin. Great experience with dealer with no add ons or markups. Started process online submitting application and came for paper signing and pickup. 2hrs and was out. Good luck with yours

Billsfan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E on order
Occupation
Wish I was fishing
Country flag
Thanks! Crossroads Ford Apex. Price Protection in terms of Ford finance rate lock at time of order which was nice. No X plan for me as i didn't have a pin. Great experience with dealer with no add ons or markups. Started process online submitting application and came for paper signing and pickup. 2hrs and was out. Good luck with yours
Awesome, that’s where my order is in as well. I did get lucky to have X-Plan. I ordered at end of Feb, no idea what the rates were for protection but I’m sure they were better then know. Thanks again

satchel prefect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crusty old PHEV
Country flag
My AWD Route 1 arrived in Miami a bit ahead of its 9/19-9/25 estimate, though of course way past its original "20 weeks+" estimate back in December. It appears to have squeaked through without needing the axle recall. Happy to have it home.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat deliv

Hoping for a quick delivery for all who are still waiting.

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
My AWD Route 1 arrived in Miami a bit ahead of its 9/19-9/25 estimate, though of course way past its original "20 weeks+" estimate back in December. It appears to have squeaked through without needing the axle recall. Happy to have it home.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat deliv

Hoping for a quick delivery for all who are still waiting.

Nice! Hope mine gets out of Jacksonville pergatory

awiseman5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
delivery pushed to 10/1 - 10/7. ordered 11/15/21. beyond disrespectful to have had orders placed several months later delivered several months earlier. didn’t even get scheduled for production until I pestered the dealership manager to adjust the priority code.

excitement for the car is completely gone and definitely will be going with a different brand on the next purchase in a few years.

Bumble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Yay!!! I finally got my car yesterday. I do have a question for the ones with the Premium model. Does your hands-free liftgate work? My window sticker says I have it but the option isn't on the car when I tried using it today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat PXL_20220911_141658056-01

KSpen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Yay!!! I finally got my car yesterday. I do have a question for the ones with the Premium model. Does your hands-free liftgate work? My window sticker says I have it but the option isn't on the car when I tried using it today.

Fairly certain the hands free portion was a removed a good time back. This was even before they removed the lane keeping but no credit was given.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag

Look at the window sticker again, does it say "hands-free liftgate" or "power liftgate"?

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
Fairly certain the hands free portion was a removed a good time back. This was even before they removed the lane keeping but no credit was given.
I think you meant active park assist? I don't think they ever took out lane keeping.