Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-250 , Honda Crosstour, Rapid Red AWD ER 7/15/21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If you can't comprehend the question, I don't need your help. Delivery is this year. Credits are good on both vehicles until the first quarter of 2023. I'm sure you knew that.
Doesn’t sound like you need anybodys help….just sayin
Sponsored

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It's "Am" not "I'm" in asking your question. If you are going to call others down for their reading skill you might want to step your game up a little in yours. And the answer is yes, you would be entitled to tax credits for both.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2 Federal Tax Credits 1649116225537

OP
OP
JerryL

JerryL

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Country flag
If you have enough tax liability, yes. But how did you purchase them if they haven’t been delivered yet?
I appreciated the first part of your answer, but I said that delivery would be this year.

OP
OP
JerryL

JerryL

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Country flag
Aren't these the kind of posters that should just be banned at this point or at least toxic threads like this removed if the OP is just making it to be rude to everyone? Dude's a nut.
Why do they have reaction scores? I guess they like the banter. Toxic? I don’t think so. Don’t get your panties in a knot.

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
Easy folks! I think we've all misread the question, and our answers are way off-target. Let me give it a go...

Whoa, enough tax liability to take 2x the tax credit in one year, and enough disposable income to buy multiple cars at once? Plus a crystal ball to know they'll both be plated and charging in your massive garage by December 31? And here I buy cars one at a time on credit and lovingly maintain them in my rickety old 2-car garage until they're just plain used up? Garsh, I'm so pathetic, lonely, and angry!

How'd I do?

Ranger Rick

First Name
Ranger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 Ranger, 2006 F-250, 14 & 19 Fusion Energi
Occupation
Tax Adminstration
Country flag
Pathetic, Lonely and Angry.
Says the guys who's MO is to blast everyone. But hey, you work with the public, as if none of the rest of us do, so that certainly gives you carte blanche to act the fool.

My inexpert, arm-chair psychoanalysis: You are either 12 or so utterly insecure that you cannot accept the altruistic act of seeking clarification. Perhaps you have a Cluster A personality disorder?

Now though, you've earned some mocking. You can accept it with grace and walk away happy and thankful for your answer or you can open yourself up for more mocking. I for one am a complete jerk, probably from arguing with attorneys 6-10 hours a day, so I totally hope you continue and that I get to enjoy a roast.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Says the guys who's MO is to blast everyone. But hey, you work with the public, as if none of the rest of us do, so that certainly gives you carte blanche to act the fool.

My inexpert, arm-chair psychoanalysis: You are either 12 or so utterly insecure that you cannot accept the altruistic act of seeking clarification. Perhaps you have a Cluster A personality disorder?

Now though, you've earned some mocking. You can accept it with grace and walk away happy and thankful for your answer or you can open yourself up for more mocking. I for one am a complete jerk, probably from arguing with attorneys 6-10 hours a day, so I totally hope you continue and that I get to enjoy a roast.
Well now I’ve learned something. Thank You. I didn’t know we were clustering personality disorders. It’s been a long time since I did any mental health work so perhaps I’ve forgotten a few things but your comment made me go read up on the different clusters. Any time I can learn something is a good thing.

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag
The part where you said “I purchased a Mach-E and an EV6 this year”? I did read that, and it didn’t jibe with the rest of your statement about them being delivered later this year, hence my clarifying question. It matters since there’s no guarantee the full credit will be available the entire year. But it sound like you don’t need my help, so good luck.
yea ya rude fuck!!! you have not signed yet, so maybe your going to miss the boat

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
Damn. What's wrong with buying off the lot instead of waiting? I did and have never been happier. Did I miss something? Do I owe someone something?
You missed a low of waiting, frustration, slipped dates, and maybe the satisfaction of something finally arriving 6 months later than you expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.