mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
https://fordauthority.com/2024/05/2021-2023-ford-mustang-mach-e-will-get-sync-4a-update/

I’m excited to announce that we've made numerous improvements to allow easier access to the innovative features in the Ford SYNC 4A system, rolling out for 2021-2023 Mustang Mach-E customers in North America and Europe.

What’s great about our vehicles having the ability to receive software updates is that the work our team does to incorporate customer feedback into the latest model year vehicle can be shared with owners of previous model year vehicles. We created a system that’s more intuitive, making
apps and functions easier to find and access.

We also updated the settings screen to display all the info on one page. We heard from customers that they didn’t like to scroll, and we listened to that feedback. Tools that were previously buried in Settings now have their own apps located on the apps screen for ease of use.

Speaking of apps, we've refreshed the Media App by integrating external media sources like USB and Bluetooth Media into a single app for seamless access and ease of switching between sources.

Additionally, we've revamped the icons in the main navigation bar, enhancing their intuitiveness and giving them brand-new sleek aesthetics. We considered the mixed feedback from our customers regarding the
previous icons and used that input to enhance their experience.

It’s incredible what software allows us to do for our customers. With each software update I see the continuous improvement that makes Ford vehicles even better thanks to customer feedback.
Sponsored

Aubury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium - Grabber Blue
Country flag
This is just describing 6.14. It's been out for a while now.
Is Ford still sending 6.14 out, though? From what i've heard on this forum Ford halted the OTA at some point and my Mach E hasn't gotten it. Mine has been pretty good at getting the update about a week after the first people here announce they got an update, and I haven't gotten anything since the Supercharger update back in early march.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Great, they announced it, now it'll never happen.

But as pointed out, this is just 6.14 which was announced after some people got it and then it just stopped.

Chainspell

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium 4X, '23 GTPE
Country flag
Is Ford still sending 6.14 out, though? From what i've heard on this forum Ford halted the OTA at some point and my Mach E hasn't gotten it. Mine has been pretty good at getting the update about a week after the first people here announce they got an update, and I haven't gotten anything since the Supercharger update back in early march.
Not sure on that. Ford updates work in mysterious ways. I received it on 4/24. Hopefully your article indicates they will resume it soon if it is paused.

Aubury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Not sure on that. Ford updates work in mysterious ways. I received it on 4/24. Hopefully your article indicates they will resume it soon if it is paused.
I'm personally waiting for the update that lets Android Auto read the battery SoC for trip planning. This update isn't very important to me.

YunniorO

First Name
Yunnior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (Job 2)
Country flag
Yeah I was really confused, I got those changes months ago at this point.
yep. I got excited then read the LinkedIn post and was disappointed lol

I’ve had 6.14 for over a month now.

I kind of find it funny because they’ll communicate about anything except BlueCruise but they’ll sure advertise BlueCruise even though they’re nearly an entire year past their initial promised date for 1.3 - I guess anything to distract from that.

Last edited:

AtomicInternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS, Mach E Premium
Country flag
I got 6.14 less than two weeks ago, so it was still rolling out then. Pretty sure they only paused drivetrain updates.